Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2004 6:19:02 PM EDT
has anyone ever ordered anything from FloridaGunworks .I did on the 19th of this month and cannot get anyone to contact about my order.Iv'e tried faxing and e-mailing them but no response.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:07:57 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
has anyone ever ordered anything from FloridaGunworks .I did on the 19th of this month and cannot get anyone to contact about my order.Iv'e tried faxing and e-mailing them but no response.

Hmm.... Florida.......  Big wind, lotsa rain....  Hunks of stuff flyin around...

Might be having a problem down there, them

Give it more than two or three days, perhaps.....

Just a thought

*hopefully the reason they don't respond right away is they're not in the hospital, etc... Ain't exactly pretty down there right now*
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 4:03:15 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm not stupid,my order was reponded to less than 10 minutes after it was recieved,but with no info on shipping or anything. Theres not even a number that you can call and speak to anyone .I was wanting to cancel the order because I found the item I wanted at another site for about 40.00 cheaper. I also tried information and theres no listing in Miami .these guts are in Miami.The person I spoke to at Florida Guns,a different co. said he gets calls from people all the time tring to reach FGW and their always pissed.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 4:06:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Have you tried the phone?

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 4:12:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Theres no phone number,only fax no.I tried it at 9:30 wednesday morning and no response
Top Top