Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2004 6:19:02 PM EDT
has anyone ever ordered anything from FloridaGunworks .I did on the 19th of this month and cannot get anyone to contact about my order.Iv'e tried faxing and e-mailing them but no response.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:07:57 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
has anyone ever ordered anything from FloridaGunworks .I did on the 19th of this month and cannot get anyone to contact about my order.Iv'e tried faxing and e-mailing them but no response.

Hmm.... Florida.......  Big wind, lotsa rain....  Hunks of stuff flyin around...

Might be having a problem down there, them

Give it more than two or three days, perhaps.....

Just a thought

*hopefully the reason they don't respond right away is they're not in the hospital, etc... Ain't exactly pretty down there right now*
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 4:03:15 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm not stupid,my order was reponded to less than 10 minutes after it was recieved,but with no info on shipping or anything. Theres not even a number that you can call and speak to anyone .I was wanting to cancel the order because I found the item I wanted at another site for about 40.00 cheaper. I also tried information and theres no listing in Miami .these guts are in Miami.The person I spoke to at Florida Guns,a different co. said he gets calls from people all the time tring to reach FGW and their always pissed.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 4:06:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Have you tried the phone?

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 4:12:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Theres no phone number,only fax no.I tried it at 9:30 wednesday morning and no response
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top