Link Posted: 9/22/2004 6:50:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Let us hope so.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 6:51:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Excellent add.  Hope they run it in Michigan
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 6:51:58 AM EDT
[#3]
I hope they have something better for thier "october suprise" I mean this is good but its old news.....
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 6:53:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:02:08 AM EDT
[#5]

Has anyone ever seen these ads run on primetime TV?  I haven't. How often do they get rotation on the major networks?

The only time I ever see them is on forums like this or maybe Hannity & Gnomes and that's just preaching to the choir.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:04:07 AM EDT
[#6]
What state are you in? Here in OH I've seen them on TV multiple times, and I watch very little TV.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:06:35 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Has anyone ever seen these ads run on primetime TV?  I haven't. How often do they get rotation on the major networks?

The only time I ever see them is on forums like this or maybe Hannity & Gnomes and that's just preaching to the choir.

Mac,
I believe they are only running them in the so called "Battleground" states?

I haven't seen any on the air either...down here in Texas.

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:09:24 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
What state are you in? Here in OH I've seen them on TV multiple times, and I watch very little TV.

Quoted:
Mac,
I believe they are only running them in the so called "Battleground" states?

Well I guess that makes more sense. Thanks. I don't think Arizona is a "Battleground" state.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:09:51 AM EDT
[#9]
On a lighter note, many here will like the video for the F14.

On a more serious note, I am concerned that Americans have a short attention span, and are bored with the allegations against Kerry.  
I honestly believe that anything over 1 month in span loses its effectiveness.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:14:40 AM EDT
[#10]
Yeah, it'll blow him off the map.  Just as Unfit for Command, all the SBV commercials, etc did.

Whenever something new comes along, everyone says, "OK, NOW Kerry's sunk!"  And he never is.  At least, not in a dramatic way.  It seems to be very incrimental, and I think it will continue to be so.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:18:32 AM EDT
[#11]
Okay, I just watched with my "Sheeple goggles" on - I think it's a bit weak and mixed up.

First reaction: Jane Fonda's not running for President. Get off it.

Second reaction: It glosses over his actual "meeting with enemy leaders" while STILL a U.S. Naval Officer and veers back over old topics (supposed atrocities) INSTEAD of focusing on how Kerry became a spokesman and propagandist for the North Vietnamese here at home and before the US Senate calling for the US to "immediately and unilaterally" surrender the war ON THE ENEMY'S TERMS.

Could have been a lot tighter and harder hitting.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top