BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2004 3:53:31 AM EDT
WATCH THE HATE SPEECH!

THERE IS NO NEED TO GET THIS LOCKED!
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 3:56:34 AM EDT
[#1]
I have seen them all, from the Russian to Eugene Armstrong.  I watch them so the barbarity is burned into my brain.  I believe a few people in this country should be forced to watch them.  Then, just maybe, they would understand what kind of a war we are in.  
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 4:03:15 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I have seen them all, from the Russian to Eugene Armstrong.  I watch them so the barbarity is burned into my brain.  I believe a few people in this country should be forced to watch them.  Then, just maybe, they would understand what kind of a war we are in.  

Same here.

I think anyone who sees the barbarity would make a choice - kill it or run & hide from it.   Hopefully most folks are smart enough to realize you must KILL IT.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 4:09:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 4:12:22 AM EDT
[#4]
I like to keep my hate fresh...
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 4:13:53 AM EDT
[#5]
No.

The very thought of how these innocents have died sickens and disgusts me to the point that I'm almost firmly in the <deleted for CoC violation> camp.

Seeing the vids would just increase my utter frustration to dangerously insane levels.  I can't possibly be more fucking pissed off at these <deleted for CoC violation> than I am now.

The people that need to watch this shit are the "Oh, they're just misunderstood" and "Well, it must be OUR fault that they're acting like this" and the "They do this because we treat them so badly" fucktards.  These are the ones that need to KNOW what these animals are capable of, that need to puke and cry, wake up screaming from their nightmares after seeing fellow humans have THEIR HEADS SAWED OFF and face the FACTS that there ARE genuinely EVIL men in this world that understand nothing but naked, overwhelming force and nothing short of that (or death) will cause them to change their bloodthirsty ways.

</end rant>
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 4:17:49 AM EDT
[#6]
no i have not !! simply because i can not find the alleged web-site, can someone email me the URL ??

Thank you !!
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 4:20:35 AM EDT
[#7]
No - I've seen more than enough beheadings in my time, thanks.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 4:23:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Its important we keep a clear understanding of the evil we fight.

The videos remove all cloud and  obscurity.

Link Posted: 9/22/2004 4:29:51 AM EDT
[#9]
I have not watched any of the videos; just hearing about them makes me upset.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 4:36:20 AM EDT
[#10]
I watched a couple of them.  I know (and I'll never forget) what's going to take place.  I don't need to be reminded of their evil.  I'm well aware of the sickness of those less-than-human beasts' minds.  I won't watch anymore - it serves me no purpose.

Link Posted: 9/22/2004 4:46:13 AM EDT
[#11]
I watch them once to remind myself of what we are facing.

The Armstrong video is the most horrific one I have ever seen, largely because you can hear everything happening.

It makes the blood run cold....
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 4:49:18 AM EDT
[#12]
My one and only beheading video was the young Russian.  I didnt even know it was coming.  It was part of a Russian documentary on the Chechen war.  I was completely stunned...

I immediately deleted the whole documentary from my hard drive.  It really bothered me.

At that time I knew EXACTLY who we were fighting.  <deleted for CoC violation>!!!!

But no matter how mad and upset I got thinking about what those <deleted for CoC violation> had did, I knew that if I had those <deleted for CoC violation> in my custody that I could not do the same to them.

A bullet in the head and push the corpses in a hole full of pig guts and sh*t.

Sincerely I would
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 4:50:05 AM EDT
[#13]
I watch them all, in the EXTREMELY, HIGHLY UNLIKELY event that I am faced with any part of this, I want my rage to be at its peak, so that I can do what I have to do.  I want to know what evil I could face and treat them with the same type of disrespect they give their victims.  Never going to happen, I know, but I stay prepared.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 4:50:28 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Same here.

I think anyone who sees the barbarity would make a choice - kill it or run & hide from it.   Hopefully most folks are smart enough to realize you must KILL IT.

+1  

The majority are smart enough to realize what must be done,  unfortunately their minds are warped by the rantings of Kerry, Rather, Annan, etc. All it would take to wake them up is for them to watch the video to understand what these terrorists are all about... unfortunately 9/11 is all it should have taken.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 4:57:51 AM EDT
[#15]
I've seen most of them. I can't say I want to see anymore. If you've ever witnessed just one of these cold-blooded killings, it'll last you a lifetime. Therefore I need no reminders. I also feel watching these just accomplishes what the terrorists hope to. I'm not gonna watch anymore simply for that reason. As long as they have an audience, they'll keep doing it.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:18:59 AM EDT
[#16]
I've seen a few, but have not watched the latest two.

I refuse to let these evil men change me.

THIS is the front line. This war is unlike any we have ever fought before. Somewhat similar to VN in that our will is being tested, but this is more than that alone. Our very way of life is under attack.

The reactions that we all see on this site, the "kill them all" fury, that is what they want. They win every time they incite that type of fear, hatred, and evil. They HATE us, and they want us to hate them in return.

I will not let these evil men change me.

-LS
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:25:28 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:37:28 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:38:39 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

I like to keep my hate fresh...

.... it keeps me warm at night
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:50:18 AM EDT
[#20]
No matter how many times I see it, and despite the rage and hatred they instill in me, I still could not see myself behaving in such a similar manner to any enemy.

The manner in which these hostages are murdered is the arch-typical definition of cowardice. These murders serve only to further illustrate that our enemies in the war on terrorism have no innate value of human life. They are murdering hostages only to have some shocking effect in order to force political change.

Sorry, murderers, but it's not going to happen. While we are shocked and outraged at these horrific acts, we are not about to capitulate. Rather, these heinous acts will only cement our resolve to continue fighting against the particularly barbaric and cowardly zealots who seek to perpetrate terror against the United States and our allies.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 6:08:42 AM EDT
[#21]
One was enough.

It's not like I need to hit the refresh button on my anger level.

Link Posted: 9/22/2004 6:28:28 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
One was enough.

It's not like I need to hit the refresh button on my anger level.

+1
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:05:41 AM EDT
[#23]
Believe this, if nothing else.
I hate those fuckers with a passion in my heart and soul.
They can pass out videos of them donating their kidneys to litle kids, and I will still want to kill them.
I do not need to watch the videos to sustain my passion.
And let me set the record straight.
I do not hate all muslims or all Arabs, etc...
I hate those who act in a way detrimental to our way of life, and our freedom.
They need to be smitten from the earth.
I do not know the answer.
Anger tells me a few nukes would help.
Logic tells me, probably not.
I really do believe giving them a better life in Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, etc... will pobably accomplish the goal, but with a high price.  And obviously, with a large reward.

God bless those who are doing this work in Iraq and all over that shitstain section of the world.
And God bless the families who must deal with the loss of loved ones for one year, and especially those who must endure that loss forever.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:08:50 AM EDT
[#24]
In 1905 an experiment was performed in France when a doctor tried to communicate with a condemned man's severed head immediately after a guillotine execution.

"Immediately after the decapitation, the condemned man's eyelids and lips contracted for 5 or 6 seconds. I waited a few seconds and the contractions ceased, the face relaxed, the eyelids closed halfway over the eyeballs so that only the whites of the eyes were visible, exactly like dying of newly deceased people.

At that moment I shouted "Languille" in a loud voice, and I saw that his eyes opened slowly without twitching, the movements were distinct and clear, the look was not dull and empty, the eyes which were fully alive were indisputably looking at me. After a few seconds, the eyelids closed again, slowly and steadily.

I addressed him again. Once more, the eyelids were raised slowly, without contractions, and two undoubtedly alive eyes looked at me attentively with an expression even more piercing than the first time. Then the eyes shut once again. I made a third attempt. No reaction. The whole episode lasted between 25 and 30 seconds."

...on average, it should take 25 and 30 seconds to read the above text...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top