Page / 2
Posted: 9/21/2004 9:33:29 PM EDT
REMOVED!
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 9:34:28 PM EDT
[#1]
That's f-ed up.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 9:39:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Anybody who would use that picture for that purpose is a heartless, coldblooded fuckstick and I hope he is long gone.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 9:43:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 9:45:49 PM EDT
[#4]
IBTL
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 9:47:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Where did that come from.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 9:48:24 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
IBTL

+1
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 9:49:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 9:50:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 9:56:48 PM EDT
[#9]
+1 IBTL GOTO WWW.PRE-BAN.COM
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 9:57:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 9:57:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Someone made that into an "OWNED" pic once.  Fucked up man.  

IBTL
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 10:01:17 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Someone made that into an "OWNED" pic once.  Fucked up man.  

IBTL

atleast someone didnt make it into a "i'd hit it" pic
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 10:03:28 PM EDT
[#13]
I've looked at other gun forums... they suck compared to this one.

And whoever made the pic is FKed up.

IBTL

- BG
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 10:17:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 10:21:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 10:38:38 PM EDT
[#16]
inbefodalok
that pic is just heartless..
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 10:39:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Is it balsack
or bazak what ever his fucking name is?
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 10:39:56 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Anybody who would use that picture for that purpose is a heartless, coldblooded fuckstick and I hope he is long gone.

I agree  wtf is that all about
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 10:46:01 PM EDT
[#19]
Just a little info why that image was created in the first place.  It was made in response to the old ar15.com board reliability issues and how pre-ban would be swamped with refugees.  No harm was ment by it.

The second portion of that massage was created by fearandloathing, and was not originally there.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 10:52:21 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I agree  wtf is that all about

I think its about grown men with skinney shoulders who cant take an ass fucking by the arfcom army and still have the pride to stay along.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 10:53:43 PM EDT
[#21]
IBTL!!
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:17:51 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
I don't think that pair understand the difference between refugees and outcasts, a refugee has no cummunity left, an outcast has been thrown out of his community, and often find a group of other outcasts to hang out with and comiserate with, and pretend that somebody misses them.

Or perhaps some people simply got tired of the BS and sheeple here on Arfcom and left. The longer I'm away from this place the more fucked up I realize it is. To each their own, no one is forced to post on this board though.

FWIW ARFCOM is not the same as it was when I first started lurking and joined. It's become far too PC and there are too many whiny nitwits who can not take what they dish out.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:44:05 AM EDT
[#23]
peanuts -check
popcorn -check
soda -check
comfortable chair -check
glasses -check

ok....I'm ready for the show

Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:49:12 AM EDT
[#24]
IBTL
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:51:23 AM EDT
[#25]
Am I bad to think its funny?
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:52:46 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:55:01 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Given the circumstances surrounding the photograph, I think it is bad to think it's funny.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 9:00:04 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 9:00:05 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Given the circumstances surrounding the photograph, I think it is bad to think it's funny.

actually...thats why I think its so funny. Its like 6th graders fighting...
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 9:11:32 AM EDT
[#30]
I was going to get that picture printed on a t-shirt with "Napalm-it sticks to kids!" printed above it, but I never had the balls to make such a messed up request to a t-shirt printer.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 9:17:41 AM EDT
[#31]
I've been around this site since '99, and it has become very much like CB radio, not enough adults, and too many children without supervision, And a quickly eroding base of AR15 owners... very sad
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 9:20:14 AM EDT
[#32]
... It's in very poor taste

... Would you react in the same manner if it were the pictures of burnt Americans hanging from that bridge in Fallujah all fuckerd up by some kid and his severely lacking morale principle and PhotoShop skills?
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 9:27:32 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Of course not. There is nothing funnier than a child who was just severly burned by napalm dropped by her own country's half-assed Air Force.

Link Posted: 9/22/2004 9:33:38 AM EDT
[#34]
IBTL .. and should be
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 9:34:38 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

... Would you react in the same manner if it were the pictures of burnt Americans hanging from that bridge in Fallujah all fuckerd up by some kid and his severely lacking morale principle and PhotoShop skills?

how can burn americans hanging from a bridge, run to another site for safe haven..hmmm?
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 10:18:01 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

how can burn americans hanging from a bridge, run to another site for safe haven..hmmm

RAVYN
I have no fucking clue about what you are trying to say. I will ASK you nicely to NOT disrespect the dead contractors whose bodies were abuse in Fallujah.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 10:23:51 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

how can burn americans hanging from a bridge, run to another site for safe haven..hmmm

RAVYN
I have no fucking clue about what you are trying to say. I will ASK you nicely to NOT disrespect the dead contractors whose bodies were abuse in Fallujah.

And I will nicely retort by saying I am not disrespecting them. I am simply making fun of the infighting by...shall we say...adults on the sight. I was not finding humor in the photo and I have the utmost respect for anyone that dies for this country.

Are you better now?
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 10:25:13 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 10:34:09 AM EDT
[#39]
This is "A", That's "B" and I'm going to "C" myself out of this one.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 10:37:56 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

RAVYN

And I will nicely retort by saying I am not disrespecting them. I am simply making fun of the infighting by...shall we say...adults on the sight. I was not finding humor in the photo and I have the utmost respect for anyone that dies for this country.

Are you better now?

The at the end of your post did not relay your intentions.
Yup I am better.

Edited:  its site not sight
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 10:40:22 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

The at the end of your post did not relay your intentions.
Yup I am better.

hugs and kisses
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 10:42:24 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
I was going to get that picture printed on a t-shirt with "Napalm-it sticks to kids!" printed above it, but I never had the balls to make such a messed up request to a t-shirt printer.

then just photoshop it and print it out on an iron on
please post pics of you wearing it in public
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 10:42:38 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Edited:  its site not sight

don't make me hire that dude thats gonna kicks someone elses ass on the SITE to come and look for you and kick YOUR ass...how was that for a run on sentence.

x0x0x0x
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 10:42:48 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:
IBTL

+1

IBTL
Lame Humor
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 10:46:57 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 10:52:00 AM EDT
[#46]
I-B-T-L!
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 10:55:14 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Or perhaps some people simply got tired of the BS and sheeple here on Arfcom and left. The longer I'm away from this place the more fucked up I realize it is. To each their own, no one is forced to post on this board though.

FWIW ARFCOM is not the same as it was when I first started lurking and joined. It's become far too PC and there are too many whiny nitwits who can not take what they dish out.

I think the problem is that you often become,like those you associate with.

I will just say this.The place has turned into another FA,where most popular threads are about how bad this place is,how they were banned for nothing,waaaaaa,waaaaa!

The guy who posted that pic in his sig (Fearandlothing37) is the guy who said here on a thread,that the 3 contractors murdered by Iraqi terrorists and hung on a bridge after being burned (Scott H. included) found the trouble they were looking for by working for Blackwater.That they were getting paid $100,000/yr and so they deserved no assistance to their families.That Scott H was a Hollywood celebrity and was a poser,etc!He is angry that i locked his account for saying that.

In summary:WTF can we expect from trash like him?

Perhaps so, I don't pay too much attention to those threads as I don't really care what happened to them here. Whatever they did here was at a risk and they knew it. Unfortunately it seems that the risk of posting here is getting higher and higher.  I remember that thread and what F&L said about hte Blackwater contractors. I jumped in his shit then too.  

ETA: Thanks for associating me with "trash", I appreciate it.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 11:01:06 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 11:08:21 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sorry.That is not what I mean.

Your senses tend to dull when you see people doing/saying/believing horrible things....and thinking IT"S OK!

Something like coming out of the service and talking like a "truck driver" (no offense to TDs)

I have found that whenever there is a big fight on this board, the testosterone blooms and people tend to be alot more prone to anger. With the beheadings and the board crap and the dems...I think everyone gets alittle stressed.
If anyone took my comments as being disrepectful to the children in that photo or the contractors, I apologize....my intent was just to laugh at the fighting itself.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 11:17:15 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sorry.That is not what I mean.

Your senses tend to dull when you see people doing/saying/believing horrible things....and thinking IT"S OK!

Something like coming out of the service and talking like a "truck driver" (no offense to TDs)

Understood. I don't necessarily think that everything is "okay" but I am definately not the sensitive type WRT adults who suffer the consequences of their own actions..i.e. Terrorists catching a missile while on a caravan to wherever. I am even callous enough that seeing those same terrorists skined alive wouldn't bother me much as I feel they deserved it by their actions against my fellow countrymen.

I came out of the service speaking like a truck driver...didi I do them a disservice?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top