BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 6:40:37 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I am so sick of these evil motherfuckers that I could puke my guts up. Yet we won't allow our military to do what has to be done to stop it and put the fear of God in those evil bastard's hearts.

So here's my suggestion: If we aren't gonna do anything but the PC shit, why don't we hire some folks secretly, under the table, with complete deniability to do it for us? Use mercs. Use locals. Use whoever could get access to these terrorists. And pay them well to make sure they treat the bastards just like they treat their hostages when captured. And while at it, have them come up with some sort of name like "Jihad against Islamic Jihad" to send the image that it's other Arabs killing the bastards.

Could something like this be set up and how much success could it have? I am talking something that would be completely untraceable to the US, yet devastatingly brutal. If you need further elaboration, do a search for the CHORDS Program set up by John Paul Vann in Vietnam and used against the VC and VC leaders.

-CH

This is what the U.S. did down in Columbia with the Los Pepas to get rid of Pablo Escobar.... Read Mark Bowdens book killing Pablo.... or watch the special they run on the history channel to see for yourself.

Los Pepas started killing anyone and everyone related or associated with Pablo Escobar... and to keep the heat on him... the U.S. got his family's visas into Germany revoked by the German government to keep them in Columbia and in harms way.

The U.S. said they weren't helping the Los Pepas... but at the very least they were passing information back and forth and helping one another greatly.

They even resorted to car bombs to kill Pablo's people... killed his accountants... his lawyers, body guards, and family members.... some ruthless ass shit....

I guess it could happen again in Iraq..... but I think we're too PC-ified now.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 11:05:08 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
They resorted even resorted to car bombs to kill Pablo's people... killed his accountants... his lawyers, body guards, and family members.... some ruthless ass shit....

Link Posted: 9/22/2004 6:13:59 PM EDT
[#3]
I have said this many times before(and patsue has mentioned it this week) I will say it no more!

We implant chips in our registered dogs so they can be tracked if stolen!!  The chips can be implanted in ankles,wrists,damn nigh anywhere,the person kidnapped would be pinpointed to within feet of where they are!

It wouldn't take many of these chips too rid the vermon that perpetrate these kind of vicious crimes!

Every contractor that works there should have one,so far it seems care has been taken not to execute any soldiers!   But who knows what is next,maybe they have not been lucky enough to catch a GI yet!

Or maybe they are smarter than that?   Anybody got a take on that,just smart or unlucky?

Bob
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:57:09 PM EDT
[#4]
I seriously doubt that any of these wanna'-be gangsta's can shoot worth a shit.  They are no match for an armed serviceman so they can't capture any of our guys.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 9:06:51 PM EDT
[#5]
as much of a keyboard cowboy as im about to sound like............i would absolutely go in as a MERC and do what i need to do.  I studied Arabic for some time now and speak it well.  I was a Marine Ground Intelligence Officer  (0203) for 2 years and am excellent at blending when need be.

Also, i spent a total of 9 months in the sandbox and have no real problems w/ the terrain.

If i was funded and backed by a good bunch of people back home..........send me my ticket.

Honestly, i wanted to be a Mercenary ever since I can remember.  The Marine Corps was the closest thing to it and probably the best step to becoming a "real" Merc.

I saw the political bull shit ALL THE WAY DOWN to a platoon level and let me tell you something...it is costing lives.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top