BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 8:21:53 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Id like to see them attack me. They should be thrown into a nasty max security prision, and get lots of butt sex.

They might like that. Libs love to get in touch with their feminine side.

Link Posted: 9/21/2004 8:32:15 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

the six other witnesses said Barton was hit from behind.

Six people there and nobody tries to help the guy.
I would have stopped it.

Stopped it? I would have beaten that shit to a bloody pulp.

+1!
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 8:40:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Don't like america????  Well your dreams can come true!!!!! Just call 1-800-deport-a-lib.  We'll arrange for some fine air force gentleman to fly you over a third world destination of your choice!!!!!!!!!  Perhaps some shithole in china!!!!!! Or possibly a crumbling country in fuuucked up Africa, where you'll always have an adventure!!!!!!!! You and all of your idiot friends can feel the rush of the air and exhiliration of leaving our  country out of a beautiful C-130 cargo plane.  I bet they'd even give you a parachute!!!!!!!!  Don't miss this opportunity!!!!!  Call now you fucks.          (some restrictions may apply to this offer: like the lack of protection for you and your family,  the lack of food may occur, starvation, rape, lack of human rights etc etc, but you lib's want to be like the rest of the world so go enjoy!!!!!!)

I feel sorry for that boy if they ever find out who he is.  But he'll deserve anything he gets.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 9:14:07 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
www.nbc4i.com/news/3746350/detail.html

Barton Cannot Return To Iraq Due To Injuries

Foster Barton, 19, of Grove City, received a Purple Heart for his military service in Iraq. He almost lost his leg last month after a Humvee he was riding in ran over a landmine.

Barton said he was injured again Friday night in a crowded parking lot as he was leaving the Toby Keith concert at Germain Amphitheatre. The solider was injured so badly that he can't go back to Iraq as scheduled.

"I don't remember getting hit at all, really," said Barton, a member of the 1st Calvary Division. "He hit me in the back of the head. I fell and hit the ground. I was knocked unconscious and he continued to punch and kick me on the ground."

Barton and his family said he was beat up because he was wearing an Iraqi freedom T-shirt.

"It's not our fault," Barton said. "I'm just doing a job."

According to a Columbus police report, six witnesses who didn't know Barton said the person who beat him up was screaming profanities and making crude remarks about U.S. soldiers, Burton reported.

One witness, a friend of the alleged attacker, said Barton hit first. Police said they do not think that witness is credible since the six other witnesses said Barton was hit from behind.

Barton's mother said she has a message for her son's alleged attacker, who police said ran into the crowd after the incident and was not arrested.

"He needs our prayers, just like the insurgents, because he's a coward," Cindy Barton said.

After a two-week leave, Barton was supposed to return to Iraq Tuesday. But his broken nose will delay his return.

Barton is waiting for doctors to tell him when he can return to active duty. He said wants to go back as soon as possible because his unit was just attacked. Eleven soldiers were wounded and two were killed, he said

FUCK these liberal pieces of trash!  These un-American traiterous assholes should burn in hell!

Let me see if I got this right... they put the name of the injured soldier & his hometown in the story, but fail to print the name of his attacker???? Or the witness who claimed he started it?????

WTF, over?

+1
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 9:35:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Don't like america????  Well your dreams can come true!!!!! Just call 1-800-deport-a-lib.  We'll arrange for some fine air force gentleman to fly you over a third world destination of your choice!!!!!!!!!  Perhaps some shithole in china!!!!!! Or possibly a crumbling country in fuuucked up Africa, where you'll always have an adventure!!!!!!!! You and all of your idiot friends can feel the rush of the air and exhiliration of leaving our  country out of a beautiful C-130 cargo plane.  I bet they'd even give you a parachute!!!!!!!!  Don't miss this opportunity!!!!!  Call now you fucks.          (some restrictions may apply to this offer: like the lack of protection for you and your family,  the lack of food may occur, starvation, rape, lack of human rights etc etc, but you lib's want to be like the rest of the world so go enjoy!!!!!!)

That looks like a perfect sig line.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 9:51:04 PM EDT
[#6]
He'll get caught.  Justice will be served.  His name and the details of his case will make it to the print media.  Its just a matter of time.

Link Posted: 9/21/2004 10:13:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Probably just some drunken asshole that mistook the guys shirt for something else. Lots of fucktards at concerts.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 10:17:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Funny, that is exactly what the liberal fuckwads are saying Du.

They are saying everything from "His mother beat him up" to "He injured himself just so he would go back to fight in Iraq".

Here, have a look. http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x843741]

Edited
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 10:19:19 PM EDT
[#9]
NO HOTLINKING TO DU! THEY CAN SEE THE IP ADDRESS LOGS!
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 10:39:25 PM EDT
[#10]
I made it a cold link.  Tell me, why all the fuss about IP logging and all??
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 10:41:38 PM EDT
[#11]
They come back here and troll.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 10:43:25 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
They come back here and troll.

Ah, noted.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 11:04:20 PM EDT
[#13]
"He needs our prayers, just like the insurgents, because he's a coward," Cindy Barton said."

This say's it best.....what a coward, punch someone in the back of the head, and run.

Not even dignified enough to call the that punk a "man"......guess he's parents sure raised him right.

"Son, you gotta attack when they're not looking....then run when they're down....so you don't get  your ass kicked when they come to."
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 11:17:52 PM EDT
[#14]
tagged
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:59:23 AM EDT
[#15]
can i have a name of attacker.....i live in columbus and would like to return favor.......most likely some hippy from dublin too much money kind of like san fran...whoever has friends in the cpd drop me a im..........i think i will call his mom and wish him well

sgt of marines
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 6:05:04 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
ASP to the back of each kneecap? Then to the front? Then to each elbow?

Fun times.

John

Only after using a taser on him and discovering that it had no effect  Then employing pepper spray.  

Remember, use of force ladder....

Of course, the only "pepper spray" appropriate for this little ---- would be made by the same folks that bring you the Sears Die Hard battery...
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 6:08:11 AM EDT
[#17]
Get a rope.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 6:40:23 AM EDT
[#18]
Pres. Bush needs to meet with this soldier and condemn anti-soldier violence initiated by the Democrats.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:11:21 AM EDT
[#19]
Someone had a moment of common sense, in not reporting their names.

Whoever chose to not let the attackers name, or witness' name out KNOWS that if the names were let out that there would likely be two cold bodies with tags attached to their toes at the morgue in short order.  And that would mean WAY more paperwork for the nice folks in law enforcement.  

All things in time.  We can pray that the two learn the errors of their ways, and failing that, we can beat it into 'em.

Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:15:48 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I would have stopped it.

Stopped it? I would have beaten that shit to a bloody pulp.

+1
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 1:54:05 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:
This is just sad... that asshole deserves to be put in front of a firing squad.

I hereby volunteer for the "triggerman" job. Somebody REALLY needs to find this bastard.

I hear ya.

NO SOLDIER deserves that... I mean, jesus, these people put their lives on the line to keep them safe and they ATTACK them?

Fucking savages, they're worse than terrorists; they're our "neighbors."
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 1:56:32 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

I would have stopped it.

Bingo!

This bastard would have been indistinguishable from a steaming pile of horse manure by the time I was done with him!
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 2:24:29 PM EDT
[#23]
He attacked the Soldier from BEHIND...........................He proved he is a coward....SCUM..............send him to Fort Bragg with a big sign stapled to his back saying...................I attached an American Soldier in Ohio and I don't deserve to breathe!......Let nature take its' course!!
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 3:07:24 PM EDT
[#24]
This shit is un-FUCKING-believable. As an American partiot and a 16 yr. old young man who thanks God every night that there are brave men standing post that continually protect our homeland ... this is an outrage.

Soldiers daily face terrors that we all harbor in our hearts, but they face those terrors so that many of us don't have to. This bullshit CANNOT and WILL NOT go unchecked. We cannot allow liberal, panty-waisted, hippy fucktards to ruin our country and the morale of our fighting men and women everywhere.

That spineless, mother fucker deserves to be strung up... not only for commiting assault... but even more so because that soldier allows  his attacker to stay home and sleep in his bed at night.  That soldier provides his attacker with the reassurance that his throat won't be slit during the night or that he won't be decapitated by some Islamic fanatic.

Damn his attacker and damn all the gutless, asshats that run rampant in our nation.

"People sleep peacably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." ­ George Orwell

GRH - God's Right Hand - "Hold No Quarter. Feel No Remorse."

Link Posted: 9/23/2004 3:15:27 PM EDT
[#25]
I have said it before and I’ll say it here again; Liberals are not the pacifist whips many of you make them out to be.  Many of these people have no problem rationalizing this type of violence.  Some are just powder keg waiting to go off.  

I hope this solider gets justice in the end.  
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 3:36:03 PM EDT
[#26]
Six people sat around with their thumbs up their asses watching????????WTF, over?
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 3:46:19 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
I wonder if Toby Keith knows about this.

I say we write Toby and let him know what happened! Toby is great to the military he might hook this soldier up or write a song about the chickensh!t liberals not any good type of song mind you, one announcing their assinine tendencies
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 3:48:26 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I wonder if Toby Keith knows about this.

I say we write Toby and let him know what happened! Toby is great to the military he might hook this soldier up or write a song about the chickensh!t liberals

great, there arent enough of those already
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 5:39:23 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
The attacker was lucky I wasn't one of the people who witnessed this. As a fellow veteran of OIF I, I would have unleashed a can of whoop ass

Shoot, I live in the general area, and I've never been in the military, but the attacker is fortunate _I_ didn't see it either `cause I've YET to walk away from a fight in worse shape than my opponent, and never have I done LESS than at least a fat lip and cuts above the eyes of my nemesis. (they also likely ended up quite "black"). And THAT was the asshats I didn't even WANT to fight! This moron I WOULD have WANTED to kick his ass. I mean I DO NOT abide attacking someone unawares. Then add to that the fact that this WAS a "hate crime" IMNSHO, anyway. THat pretty well pushes all of MY buttons ;)

Ah, COUNTRY music concert... wouldn't have been there... damn. On the "up" side country music DOES tend to "up" MY "violence" meter
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top