Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/20/2004 7:35:26 PM EDT
Below is part of letter where Michael Moore is trying to unbunch the DU dipshit's panties and smooth out their hankies.  Kerry's end is near....  

Monday, September 20th, 2004
Put Away Your Hankies...a message from Michael Moore

9/20/04

Dear Friends,

Enough of the handwringing! Enough of the doomsaying! Do I have to come there and personally calm you down? Stop with all the defeatism, OK? Bush IS a goner -- IF we all just quit our whining and bellyaching and stop shaking like a bunch of nervous ninnies. Geez, this is embarrassing! The Republicans are laughing at us. Do you ever see them cry, "Oh, it's all over! We are finished! Bush can't win! Waaaaaa!"
Hell no. It's never over for them until the last ballot is shredded. They are never finished -- they just keeping moving forward like sharks that never sleep, always pushing, pulling, kicking, blocking, lying.
They are relentless and that is why we secretly admire them -- they just simply never, ever give up. Only 30% of the country calls itself "Republican," yet the Republicans own it all -- the White House, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court and the majority of the governorships. How do you think they've been able to pull that off considering they are a minority? It's because they eat you and me and every other liberal for breakfast and then spend the rest of the day wreaking havoc on the planet.

Look at us -- what a bunch of crybabies. Bush gets a bounce after his convention and you would have thought the Germans had run through Poland again. The Bushies are coming, the Bushies are coming! Yes, they caught Kerry asleep on the Swift Boat thing. Yes, they found the frequency in Dan Rather and ran with it. Suddenly it's like, "THE END IS NEAR! THE SKY IS FALLING!"

Link Posted: 9/20/2004 7:36:45 PM EDT
[#1]
The sky IS falling at kamp kerry.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 7:37:25 PM EDT
[#2]
No hope for kerry.  The Skull and Bones/Tri Latteral Comission won't allow a Domestic Terrorist like Kerry in office right now regardless of the popular vote.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 7:38:01 PM EDT
[#3]
They're nuts over there.  Some are actually discussing killing themselves if Bush wins.  Others are threatening to split the country.  Others about, "taking up arms"...as if those liberal pussies had one single clue about a firearm.

Link Posted: 9/20/2004 7:38:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Wow, those DEMS are soooo emotional! *snicker*
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 7:42:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Wow, they are insane. I love how that poster says only 30% of americans are republicans. What an idiot, actually 36% are republican, 34% are democrat and 30% are independent.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 7:43:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Fortunately I don't think that the Republicans will have to "steal" the election this time.

Lurch and his followers are doing everything in their power to torpedo their own ship!

I'm enjoying the fireworks!

Link Posted: 9/20/2004 7:45:15 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
They're nuts over there.  Some are actually discussing killing themselves if Bush wins.  Others are threatening to split the country.  Others about, "taking up arms"...as if those liberal pussies had one single clue about a firearm.

Promises...promises...
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 7:46:01 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
They're nuts over there.  Some are actually discussing killing themselves if Bush wins.  

Hehehe.... Hopefully, they will start early.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 7:47:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Well, if they really want to kill themselves if Bush wins then go at it boys and girls. It's foolish,stupit and offensive to many people to throw your life away but hey I'll book it under "persuit of happiness" for you....
Splitting the country? Are you nuts? Splitting into what? Your gay/lesbian living community against the 95% of the rest of the country. Best of luck....
And as far as taking up arms is concerned.... Do you really think that you crazies change the world with firearms? Do you even know what a trigger is for? What you usually do with a long, hard, fat "Bullbarrel" has nothing to do with proper firearms use, but maybe that's what you meant....
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 7:47:59 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Wow, they are insane. I love how that poster says only 30% of americans are republicans. What an idiot, actually 36% are republican, 34% are democrat and 30% are independent.

It's closer to 49% 48% 3% right now, if you ignore those who don't vote...

Most of your 30% (I) don't vote...

Link Posted: 9/20/2004 7:49:19 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

10/22's and .38's ?..... I belive I can Trump that
Beside it's the B**ch that could run in 08' that im worried about..........Udog
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 7:49:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Man, that's just funy!  I think it would be histerical if they took up arms.  They want to see what a police state really is.......
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 8:04:08 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
They're nuts over there.  Some are actually discussing killing themselves if Bush wins.  

MAn, that would be a shame....
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 8:07:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 8:07:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 8:08:16 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/20/2004 8:08:24 PM EDT
[#17]
How come WE never get any personal messages from Michael Moore? Are we not worthy?
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 8:11:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Entire message from his site, no hotlink

http://michaelmoore.com/words/message/

I do find it interesting that there is an email  address at the bottom of the message

[email protected]

I wonder which one of his staff reads it for him.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 8:13:24 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
How come WE never get any personal messages from Michael Moore? Are we not worthy?

You read it.  Moore ADMIRES US!
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 8:16:17 PM EDT
[#20]

They are relentless and that is why we secretly admire them

No, "penis envy" is the reason they secretly admire us...

Link Posted: 9/20/2004 8:17:50 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Either of those 3 options would suit me just fine.

1. They kill themselves.

Good, we don't have to go through this shit again in 08. More power to them.

2. They leave the nation.

Great! Go to Canada, France or wherever you feel at home. It's also less messy for the clean-up crew than option #1.

3. Armed conflict

If they wanna take up arms, again, I say fine! That'll give us the excuse we need to finally and decisively stomp a mudlhole in their goofy asses!

Like I said, I can't see anything bad among those choices as far as we are concerned. Let em go for it. LOL.

-CH
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 8:39:06 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's closer to 49% 48% 3% right now, if you ignore those who don't vote...

Most of your 30% (I) don't vote...

Far worse than that. Over the last 30yrs, the presidential election turnout has held VERY close to ~52% of registered voters. And only about 3/4 bother to even register to vote. So something like 19% of our adult population picks our Leader.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 8:59:28 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
So something like 19% of our adult population picks our Leader.

Not to hijack the thread, but I don't see anything inherently wrong with that factoid. Personally, I value the judgement of considerably less than 20 percent of my fellow adults...and at least 30 percent of the rest are functional fools.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top