Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2004 9:12:44 AM EDT

"Terrorists don't care who you are, or where you come from, with whom you're aligned, or not aligned. Terrorists have killed rich and poor, those who represent countries fighting terrorists and many more who want nothing to do with terrorists. It doesn't matter. Neutrality doesn't protect them. Wealth doesn't save them. They are all targets. We are all targets. It's hard to think about making money when you're burying a son or a daughter, a mom or a dad. No, saying 'it's the economy, stupid' is like shouting to the world that you really are stupid. I'm happy more of the jobless are finding jobs. I'd just be a lot happier if more of the terrorists were losing theirs." --Neil Cavuto

Whomever he is...I like the way he thinks!

BigDozer66

Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:13:47 AM EDT
[#1]
He's the guy who used to play Eddie Munster.

Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:15:46 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

don't be stupid.  he's way more conservative than eddie munster.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:15:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Watch Fox News much?  He's a host to a financial show.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:15:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:16:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Neil's Bio:

www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,1267,00.html

I met him at his book signing in Westport, CT.  Funny guy.

Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:17:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:21:25 AM EDT
[#7]
One thing not mentioned in most of bio’s is the fact he has MS. He is obliviously a lot tougher than he looks.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:23:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:25:01 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
One thing not mentioned in most of bio’s is the fact he has MS. He is obliviously a lot tougher than he looks.

yes, he has rrms plus he has survived cancer.

a real fighter IMO.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:28:20 AM EDT
[#10]
I thought I heard something about him having cancer one day during an interview.

I know he has a son who is a Marine, and serving in Iraq or Afghanistan.
He mentioned that on his show one day.
He MAY have said he was, also, but I'm not certain if I'm remembering that right.

So, when he is talking about war, and fighting terrorism, he is putting his money (or at least his loved ones) where his mouth is.

Carry on the good fight, Neil.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:33:56 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Neil is a rational and incredibly thoughtful commentator...  At least once a week he closes with a reflection that literally has me on the verge of tears... he gets it!

agreed. i watch his show everyday!
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:35:32 AM EDT
[#12]
He's one of the few financial guys on television with a real grasp of economics IMO.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 10:36:20 AM EDT
[#13]
I don't get FNC so I had no idea who he was.

Thanks,
BigDozer66
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 12:46:26 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I don't get FNC so I had no idea who he was.

Thanks,
BigDozer66

you need to talk to your cable provider!!
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 12:48:39 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

A fiscal conservative, but gun-grabbing democrat on everything else. He almost broke into tears when USSC shutdown AlGore recount election strategy.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 12:54:54 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

A fiscal conservative, but gun-grabbing democrat on everything else. He almost broke into tears when USSC shutdown AlGore recount election strategy.

You must be watching some other Neil Cavuto.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 1:01:32 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

wrong again! why do you keep posting the same exact thing? www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=274152 do you even watch his show?
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 1:01:32 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You must be watching some other Neil Cavuto.

agreed.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 1:02:17 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You said that shit in this thread too, saying he was a gun grabber, and then he went on to defend the pro-gun position pretty well.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=274152&page=2

The only thing that's changed between that thread and this one is that you got a team membership.  You're still wrong.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 6:41:04 PM EDT
[#20]
Well I am glad we got to the bottom of this!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 6:48:13 PM EDT
[#21]
I remember watching FOX on September 11 and Cavuto was doing most of the reporting.  WAY better than any of the other networks or even Fox commentators.  Cavuto is the man.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 9:38:39 AM EDT
[#23]
I need to call the cable company and talk to them about FNC.

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 9:59:17 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 10:19:01 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
BigD... Sirius radio carries FNC as well as a 24 hour talk radio channel devoted to right wing beliefs...  Well worth the $12.95 a month!

Both satellite systems offer FNC - but XM's "right wing" talk channel sucks balls.  
The line-up:

Laura Ingraham, Michael Reagan, Michael Savage Show, Bill Bennett's, Glenn Beck

Who does Sirius have?
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 3:40:51 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:
BigD... Sirius radio carries FNC as well as a 24 hour talk radio channel devoted to right wing beliefs...  Well worth the $12.95 a month!

Both satellite systems offer FNC - but XM's "right wing" talk channel sucks balls.  
The line-up:

Who does Sirius have?

The NRA station with Cam Edwards is on Sirius.

Link Posted: 9/21/2004 3:53:27 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The line-up:

Who does Sirius have?

The NRA station with Cam Edwards is on Sirius.

I didn't think we were competing - I honestly am wondering what talk show hosts Sirius has.

Personally, I hope one company buys the other and they merge the programming.  There is great stuff on both.  I could never give up my XM channel 10 - America.

Unfortunatley, it is like computer DVD players and the region coding - you are fucked and only allowed to have one at a time.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 4:06:21 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

BigDozer66

If your cable company doesn't provide FNC, then they must be commies.   Maybe it's time to switch to satellite.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 4:07:53 PM EDT
[#29]
Neil is a hell of good man.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 4:09:18 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

BigDozer66

If your cable company doesn't provide FNC, then they must be commies.   Maybe it's time to switch to satellite.

no kidding! how can they not have FNC? its the most watched cable news channel, and is even gaining ground on the big 3
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 6:23:29 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

BigDozer66

The only reason we have cable, (basic) 11 or 12 channels, is for the internet!

BigDozer66
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top