Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2004 7:18:58 PM EDT
I went to look at an ad in the Mags for sale and the topic seems to be gone.  It was "Wts: NIB Leo marked 30 rd center and okay's". I was subscribed to it with

AR15.Com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=24&t=225350&page=1.  

Am i missing something, too stupid to operate the board or what???
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 7:22:57 PM EDT
[#1]
It more than likely got trashed because of EE violations.

Hope this helps.

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 7:28:57 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Hope this helps.

BigDozer66

Thanks. You get kind of nervious after you have paid someone a fair amount  of money (for me, at least) and the ad disappears.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 7:34:40 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hope this helps.

BigDozer66

Thanks. You get kind of nervious after you have paid someone a fair amount  of money (for me, at least) and the ad disappears.

WOW...thats just great mods, trash a fucking thread and leave those who might have sent money no way to contact the seller or even any idea of whats going on.
Thats BULLSHIT !!
Lock it if it breaks one of your thousand or so rules, but at least leave it available to those who might need it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top