Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2004 10:04:50 AM EDT
I wish I had Fox news so i didnt have to put up with that fuckin "smirk" he always has. I remember going home on 9-11 and watching him that night and getting pissed off at that smirk.

Does he have a smirk or is it just me?
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 10:11:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 10:12:03 AM EDT
[#2]
A smirk well deserving of having it removed with good pop in the mouth, yes.

Link Posted: 9/18/2004 10:20:28 AM EDT
[#3]
He and Matt Lauer.  I want to see Siegfried and Roy blast this guy like they do Matt on Father of the Pride for cutting short an interview with Boris Becker.

Seriously A-rod is a sniggering toady of the left.  I find him unwatchable with that smirk and casual hatchet jobs on all things conservative.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 10:35:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Aaron Brown's "gloom and doom" style of reporting when it comes to Iraq and the War On Terror is what really pisses me off. If I was a soldier watching his newscast, I think my morale would drop 50%. If he would just report the friggin news without adding his stupid facial expressions and commentary to it, I would have no problem with him.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top