Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2004 3:01:02 PM EDT
This isn't a troll, just a statement of personal, firsthand experience followed by 3 opinions.  Before somebody accuses me of being a liberal, you should know that my politics are a little to the right of Atilla the Hun's.  Here we go:

I have a personal acquaintance  who was and still is:

1.  Manufacturing methamphetamine.
2.  Selling methamphetamine.
3.  Stealing public utilities.
4.  Growing and selling pot.
5.  In possession of NFA weapons.
6.  In violation of numerous warrants.

His residence was raided by local police over a year ago.  When they had enough physical evidence for 7 felony counts, they took everybody to jail, collected the evidence, did everything by the book.  He has still not gone to court after  multiple court dates, an endless string of weasely lawyer maneuvers, slacking by the prosecuting attorney, and inaction by a useless, apathetic judge.  My bet is (and it's a damn good bet) he won't go to jail or EVER be successfully prosecuted for any of the SEVEN felonies.  The BATFE was NEVER consulted with regard to federal charges for the NFA weapons charges.  The PSC was NEVER consulted with regard to the theft of public services.  This person's fair trial date is rapidly approaching with no trial in sight.  This particular court is in session 1 WEEK A MONTH and they try 3 to 4 CASES A DAY.  They have a current backlog of OVER 100 CASES!  I have several friends that are cops and they told me that this situation is not at all unusual and is very frustrating to them.

Those are the facts.  Here are my opinions:

#1 (For The Good Cops)  Why are ya'll wasting your valuable time and risking your lives in the drug war?  You are the most important public servants in our society, and we need you too much for you to be risking life and limb for no reason.  Most of the drug scum would just as soon shoot you as smile at you, and the judges and prosecutors don't give a damn.  Once you spend days, weeks, sometimes years working hard building a case and arresting druggies the P.O.S. prosecutors and judges just let them go!

#2 (For The JBTs -SWAT Wannabees)  You are a joke.  Accidentally busting down the doors of innocent people's homes.  Walking into 7-11 in your tactical gear to buy cigs.  Shooting dogs.  Using 3 vanloads of so called "task force" officers to raid a 1 room apartment with 2 sleeping dope smokers inside.  You consume millions of dollars and man-hours that the decent, hard-working street cops rightly deserve.  Heck, a couple of years ago some of you came to a training seminar in Memphis and let the bad guys steal a whole van full of weapons!  When you seize cash in a raid, where does it go?  To the "Drug Task Force", of course.  Useless, absolutely useless.

#3 Folks, we need a 180 degree turn in how our nation is addressing this problem.  How about legalizing all drugs?  Let the scum get doped up and fight it out, just as long as they stay out of our way, and if they get in our way it's open hunting season on druggies!   Hire a backhoe, dig a big trench out in the dump, throw their bodies in.  Trust me, nobody will miss them.  Accidents, disease, murders, and genetic damage will rapidly wipe the scum off the face of the earth.  Then we can spend the billions of dollars we waste every year on this fruitless effort on something more constructive.  Like teacher's salaries, homeless shelters, new schools, reducing taxes, maybe?

There's my 2 cents worth, let's hear yours.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 3:03:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 3:05:44 PM EDT
[#2]

Mine?

Ok:

You're gonna have to lower your prices to sell any of that.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 3:08:17 PM EDT
[#3]
ibtl!
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 3:09:25 PM EDT
[#4]
IBTL...
You or your alledged bud(Yeah right)  Real dumb to commit knowledge of multiple felonies to print here.  

I have a personal acquaintance who was and still is:

1. Manufacturing methamphetamine.
2. Selling methamphetamine.
3. Stealing public utilities.
4. Growing and selling pot.
5. In possession of NFA weapons.
6. In violation of numerous warrants.

WAKE up MODS.  I guess your gonna have to pull this thread when the sopena comes in for this guy anyways...Take your time then...
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 3:18:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 3:19:39 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Those are the facts.  Here are my opinions:

#1 (For The Good Cops)  Why are ya'll wasting your valuable time and risking your lives in the drug war?  You are the most important public servants in our society, and we need you too much for you to be risking life and limb for no reason.  Most of the drug scum would just as soon shoot you as smile at you, and the judges and prosecutors don't give a damn.  Once you spend days, weeks, sometimes years working hard building a case and arresting druggies the P.O.S. prosecutors and judges just let them go!

#3 Folks, we need a 180 degree turn in how our nation is addressing this problem.  How about legalizing all drugs?  Let the scum get doped up and fight it out, just as long as they stay out of our way, and if they get in our way it's open hunting season on druggies!   Hire a backhoe, dig a big trench out in the dump, throw their bodies in.  Trust me, nobody will miss them.  Accidents, disease, murders, and genetic damage will rapidly wipe the scum off the face of the earth.  Then we can spend the billions of dollars we waste every year on this fruitless effort on something more constructive.  Like teacher's salaries, homeless shelters, new schools, reducing taxes, maybe?

As for #1: Cops go after this element of society because drug dealers terrorize the neighborhoods that they deal in. Its pretty simple. Should we instead ignore the drug sealers and focus more on traffic offenses? I dont know what kind of area you live in, but its likely that there arent any open market street corner dealers terrorizing your neighborhood, so you cant really comment on if aggresive enforcement of drug laws is a waste of time in these kind of neighborhoods.

As for #3: You cannot legalize drugs, and then turn around and exterminate those addicts who "get in the way"...Umm, thats not going to work sir.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 3:21:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Get it, genius....he has ALREADY been arrested and prosecuted for this.  This person is NOT my friend, I hate his damn guts for reasons that I will not go into here.  The local police KNOW what he is doing but are reluctant to do anything else due to the inaction of the court on the first arrest.

If there is anything else that you don't understand, please reread the original post.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 3:22:45 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
IBTL...
You or your alledged bud(Yeah right)  Real dumb to commit knowledge of multiple felonies to print here.  

I have a personal acquaintance who was and still is:

1. Manufacturing methamphetamine.
2. Selling methamphetamine.
3. Stealing public utilities.
4. Growing and selling pot.
5. In possession of NFA weapons.
6. In violation of numerous warrants.

WAKE up MODS.  I guess your gonna have to pull this thread when the sopena comes in for this guy anyways...Take your time then...

The word "bud" was not posted.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 3:22:47 PM EDT
[#9]
The war on drugs is bad and wrong, but......

Loose Lips Sink Ships. If your "bud" is still doing the above mentioned things and you give a shit about his freedom I would shut up about it and stop posting it on internet boards

But I would never do anything illegal, I love my freedom too much

Edited to Add

WoooT Woot, My .223 post. Damn I wasted it on this assclown. Thats OK.......

Carry On
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 3:23:11 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Get it, genius....he has ALREADY been arrested and prosecuted for this.  This person is NOT my friend, I hate his damn guts for reasons that i will not go into here.  The local ploice KNOW what he is doing but are reluctant to do anything else due to the inaction of the court on the first arrest.

If there is anything else that you don't understand, please reread the original post.

hehehe call it payback from all the tards I had to deal with in the Nugent thread...
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 3:23:49 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

and I'll raise ya +1
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 3:24:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 3:24:39 PM EDT
[#13]
I'd like to think of myself as a good cop so I'll take a shot at #1.

You said it yourself that the drug scum would sooner shoot us than smile at us. If they would do that then they would definetly shoot you, your wife and kids. You see, we're not risking our lives for the drugs we're doing it to take bad people off the streets who would kill both of us and our families without the bat of an eye lash.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 3:25:10 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Get it, genius....he has ALREADY been arrested and prosecuted for this.  This person is NOT my friend, I hate his damn guts for reasons that i will not go into here.  The local ploice KNOW what he is doing but are reluctant to do anything else due to the inaction of the court on the first arrest.

hehehe call it payback from all the tards I had to deal with in the Nugent thread...

Sorry for the typos, I was trying to type fast before the thread got locked.  They are corrected in the original post.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 3:27:43 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sorry for the typos, I was trying to type fast before the thread got locked.  They are corrected in the original post.

I can relate to having to move fast round here
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 3:28:25 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
IBTL...

Are you accusing my bud, Arkansas_Rocketman of being a dealer?

edit: edited to remove personal attack
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 3:28:39 PM EDT
[#17]
I think drugs should be legalized...but I still wouldn't use them even if they were legal...drugs are for losers...
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 3:34:49 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I think drugs should be legalized...but I still wouldn't use them even if they were legal...drugs are for losers...

If feel good drugs for non medical reasons became legal, you would have more pot heads/meth heads than you could count. People would quit working, stay home all day, become whores and look like they got run over by a juice truck. Deaths would be insane from over dose. Takes a lot less of a feel good drug to get a buzz than it does alcohol. I'm still against alcohol, but it has been proven that banning doesn't work.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 3:42:13 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If feel good drugs for non medical reasons became legal, you would have more pot heads/meth heads than you could count. People would quit working, stay home all day, become whores and look like they got run over by a juice truck. Deaths would be insane from over dose. Takes a lot less of a feel good drug to get a buzz than it does alcohol. I'm still against alcohol, but it has been proven that banning doesn't work.

And as long as I don't have to support the dopers I don't care what they do. If they don't steal from me or try to kill me I could care less what they do.

The great scientific minds are always complaining about over population, well let natural selection take over. If folks don't have enough sense to keep off the sause, or don't have the genetics to not get hooked let them die. After a few years of the scum ODing they would start to kill them selfs off.

And as for corner dealers, they would go BYE BYE if there were no drug laws. Think about it do you think Billy Bob could cook up meth as quick are Baer or Merick Pharmaceticul? Or do you think your back yard pot grower could keep up with ADM if they were growing weed? Or could the corner dealer sell as cheap as Wal Mart? HELL NO. The free market created by no regulation on dope would put out the slime balls. Just like with Prohabition on Alcohol, when was the last time you got your booze from a Speak Easy?
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 3:42:47 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:
IBTL...

Are you accusing my bud, Arkansas_Rocketman of being a dealer?

edit: edited to remove personal attack

NO  You must have been one of those in the Nugent thread...
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 3:46:42 PM EDT
[#21]
7.) Posting topics or discussions with the desire to do the site or community harm. More specifically creating topics meant to disrupt the site's day to day management, disrupt member's resources, or disrupt the ability for the site to function normally.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top