Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2004 2:00:27 PM EDT
This is on the front page of Fox News.  Look closely!  I think the photographer took this particular shot on purpose.

Link Posted: 9/16/2004 2:01:22 PM EDT
[#1]
LOL all that's missing is a pair of stocking feet sticking out from under the boats a-la "Wizard of Oz"
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 2:01:38 PM EDT
[#2]
No, thats the boat Kerry's campaign was in.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 2:02:01 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
LOL all that's missing is a pair of stocking feet sticking out from under the boats a-la "Wizard of Oz"

Link Posted: 9/16/2004 2:09:30 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Yeah, it fell on Theresa Heinz.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 2:10:16 PM EDT
[#5]
God hates Democrats.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 2:18:46 PM EDT
[#6]
That what Kerry did when he came thru with his SWIFt boat. Please not the CHILDERN
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 2:21:21 PM EDT
[#7]
It's just a prediction of how the Kerry campaign will come to a crashing end.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 2:25:21 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Yeah, it fell on Theresa Heinz.

Don't tease!
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 2:26:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Other than the Kerry sign and what I interpret as a boat sKerry used in a Rally, what gives here?  Fill us unenlightened in pleez.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 2:33:14 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Other than the Kerry sign and what I interpret as a boat sKerry used in a Rally, what gives here?  Fill us unenlightened in pleez.

Nothing more complicated than a pic of hurricane devistation with a Kerry poster.  I find it funny by itself, but I also find it funny that the photographer chose to take that pic, and Fox News put it up.  It seems like a little political statement.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 2:39:54 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nothing more complicated than a pic of hurricane devistation with a Kerry poster.  I find it funny by itself, but I also find it funny that the photographer chose to take that pic, and Fox News put it up.  It seems like a little political statement.

Oh, I agree.  It's very funny, but I'm sorry for everyone elses losses.  I just lost three trees in my yard and college where I work suffered alot of minor damages this afternoon by a suspected tornado.  All in all, minimal losses though.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 2:42:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Don't get me wrong, I don't find the devestation funny in the least.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 2:53:09 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Don't get me wrong, I don't find the devestation funny in the least.

+1

BTW, it looks like they changed the pic...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top