Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2004 1:01:17 PM EDT
www.drudgereport.com/cbsd3.htm

Excerpt:

"The audience appears to [be] polarized," a top CBS source said from LOS ANGELES on Thursday. "Rightly or wrongly, we're being perceived as 'anti-Bush,' which I do not think is fair to Dan, who is a fine journalist... of course we do not like to see the ratings coming back the way they are this week."

Fine journalist my ass.  CBS is STILL in denial mode.  It's going to cost them huge.

Meanwhile:

finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=VIA&t=5d

Viacoms stock has had a craptacular week (despite being up a TINY little amount today).

I can't stop laughing.  
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 1:37:19 PM EDT
[#1]
<knock on wood>  This has the makings of a good year.  Kerry loses, the AWB goes away, and Dan Blather humiliated.  I hope this continues.

John Kerry's little boat is sinking, and all the liberals are still buying tickets to get on.  
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 1:42:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 1:47:46 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I hope this is a sign of the death of net work news all together. If this doesn't point out the liberal bias in the news, I don't know what does. Thankfully we have the internet today and they can't just get away with false reports.

Amen. My feelings exactly. They just got caught up in the media bias they have argued for years doesn't exist. Now the people who had any doubts can see it clearly.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 1:54:29 PM EDT
[#4]
This is good, very good.  Poor poor little Bagdad Dan.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 1:55:59 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I hope this is a sign of the death of net work news all together. If this doesn't point out the liberal bias in the news, I don't know what does. Thankfully we have the internet today and they can't just get away with false reports.

At leaset on the big 3.  Now that we have 24/7 news.  The big 3 are superflous.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 2:13:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Am I worng or has CBS still refused to retract/apologize for running this story?

Someone posted the "60 Minutes" sponsors contact information earlier in the week. Could someone repost that...there's some emails I want to send.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 2:14:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 2:20:38 PM EDT
[#8]

"Rightly or wrongly, we're being perceived as 'anti-Bush,' which I do not think is fair to Dan, who is a fine journalist...

On what frequency??
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top