User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2004 9:21:58 AM EDT
LINKS WHERE I CAN FIND A GOOD DEAL.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 9:28:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 9:32:30 AM EDT
[#2]
You did not say new or used, but this is the only place that i buy from,   they are outstanding people, and stand behind everything they sell.  

www.used-pcs.com
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 9:36:24 AM EDT
[#3]

DON'T SHOUT! Is English your second language?

Link Posted: 9/16/2004 9:37:46 AM EDT
[#4]
DEll

Don't order from tiger direct, their customer support is the worst I have ever experienced, While Newegg is the best.
that said,
Buy a Dell.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 9:42:12 AM EDT
[#5]
What are you looking for?

watch www.techbargains.com

Desktop - Watch Dell for massive rebate deals at end of month (end of quarter).

Laptops - Dell rebate new or IBM certified used (link from someone who works at IBM to save a few hundred on new or used).

I got my last desktop (p4 2.8 decent config) for under $200 from Dell after rebates, free shipping, 17" LCD monitor was extra $150.  Worth watching.  I also picked up a p4 2.4 in late 2001 for $70.  The key is to watch as they scramble to meet their end of the financial quarter #s (Dell's bonus framwork is highly structured around their upward reporting to the stock analysts).
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 9:47:07 AM EDT
[#6]
dell.com/tv - thats where they show the advertised tv deals.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top