Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2004 7:35:10 AM EDT
Here's my first obligatory arfcom relationship post.  So I’m dating this girl, she's into me and all's going well, except for the minor detail that she's my sister's friend.  She breaks it off with me because she can't talk with my sis about me and she can't "handle it".  Now, I think that's a cop-out and if you want something good, you should work for it and little compromises have to be made.   Is she being unreasonable or am I?   Aside from her hang-ups she's a perfect 10 and I’ll probably end up waiting by the phone
Oh and yes.... most definitely
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 7:42:53 AM EDT
[#1]

She's using that as an excuse.  If that were the reason, she wouldn't have dated you in the first place.

If she were into you, nothing would keep her from you.  

When people break up they never tell the honest truth of why.  Women are especially this way.

Even if it were true, do you really want to lust after someone whose desire for you is so weak that a reason like that can make her want to leave you?

Move on and find someone who wants you.

You can't make someone love or want you.

Good luck.

Zen

"This is my rifle, there are many like it, but this one is mine"

Link Posted: 9/16/2004 7:52:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 7:56:35 AM EDT
[#3]
post her phone number here and we will all put in a good word for ya!
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 7:57:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Dude. She is saving your time. If that is what she said then fuck her. There are 10 million other whores out there you can hit besides her. If she isn't interested go find a girl who is.

Go here:

www.doclove.com               "free weekly advice"

Read up here and work em over. I got on this system 6 months ago and I have 3 on hold at any given time. This shit works like a charm and is the only proven system that works on these wimskils.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 8:05:52 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Dude. She is saving your time. If that is what she said then fuck her. There are 10 million other whores out there you can hit besides her. If she isn't interested go find a girl who is.

Go here:

Read up here and work em over. I got on this system 6 months ago and I have 3 on hold at any given time. This shit works like a charm and is the only proven system that works on these wimskils.

DOC LOVE ROCKS!!!!!  

Another great site: Askmen.com

Doc Love has the inside track on women, how to interpret what they say.  (how to know what they really mean when they speak "womanese")  

Zen

"This is my rifle, there are many like it, but this one is mine"
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 8:17:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Women are weird like that, most won't date one of their friends ex's.  They have something against going out with a guy who has been close to a girl they know, not sure why.  So it make sense that she would back off.

So your best bet is get her drunk, hit it while making a video, and then tell her you just want to be friends.  You'll get what you need and have the memory of it on tape as a reminder.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 8:27:07 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Women are weird like that, most won't date one of their friends ex's.  They have something against going out with a guy who has been close to a girl they know, not sure why.  So it make sense that she would back off.

So your best bet is get her drunk, hit it while making a video, and then tell her you just want to be friends.  You'll get what you need and have the memory of it on tape as a reminder.

Then post a link to it on here.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 8:38:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 8:42:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 8:47:01 AM EDT
[#10]
I ended up marrying my sister's best friend.

She was wierd about dating her friend's brother at first, but soon became addicted to what the dick did.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 9:07:07 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I ended up marrying my sister's best friend.

She was wierd about dating her friend's brother at first, but soon became addicted to what the dick did.

Yup, i keep hoping she will wake up to the fact she's throwing away a good thing...but i guess i shouldn't hold my breath.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 9:40:06 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 9:42:26 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Nobody suggested stuffing it in her pooper and posting pics?

YOU F#CKER!!!  I WAS JUST GOING TO SAY THAT!!!  YOU RUINED MY DAY BY NOT LETTING ME SUGGEST IT!!!  

Oh well, I guess I'll just have to suggest it now that it was already brought up...

Stuff it in her pooper, take pics, and post 'em here on AR15.com! (Or Email 'em to me... )

and CC me
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 9:48:54 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Nobody suggested stuffing it in her pooper and posting pics?

YOU F#CKER!!!  I WAS JUST GOING TO SAY THAT!!!  YOU RUINED MY DAY BY NOT LETTING ME SUGGEST IT!!!  

Oh well, I guess I'll just have to suggest it now that it was already brought up...

Stuff it in her pooper, take pics, and post 'em here on AR15.com! (Or Email 'em to me... )

Heh, i missed the oppurtunity for that, sorry man
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 10:10:25 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I think that's a cop-out and if you want something good, you should work for it and little compromises have to be made.   Is she being unreasonable or am I?

Don't be such a woman.

We don't care about the clingy nuances of your grippy feelings.

If you're taggin' it, then attaboy.
If you're not, then better luck next time.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 1:00:21 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Go here:

Holy shit! They want $99 for that!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top