Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2004 11:04:29 PM EDT
Here in comes everybody, even in Arizona.  With your Attorney General backing it.  Patterned after the California ban, of course:

Call for Arizona Assault Weapon Ban
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 11:05:24 PM EDT
[#1]
It will never happen
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 11:06:15 PM EDT
[#2]
I seriously doubt it will happen.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 11:08:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Notice how it's women promoting this BS.

Link Posted: 9/15/2004 11:08:58 PM EDT
[#4]
IT BETTER NOT HAPPEN.....
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 11:15:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Hey, with all the people retiring to Las Vegas, Gore almost won Nevada and Kerry may.  Lot's of those Socal liberals retiring to Arizona as well.  Don't be so sure.  Of course this is the last thing I want cause I might be moving that direction in a couple years.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 11:18:33 PM EDT
[#6]
It will never happen. These types of activists are in every state, and the fact that the attorney general is backing it doesn't mean shit. Former Attorney General Grant Woods employed illegal aliens, but we're about to pass a proposition into law this November that puts a big limit on these parasites' abilities to suck off the governmental teet of Arizona. It had over 200,000 signatures just to put it on the ballot.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 11:20:41 PM EDT
[#7]
it wont  happen becosue were gonna make sure it doesnt happens.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 11:35:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Terry Goddard used to run HUD in Phoenix and was a mayor.. He ran unsuccessfully for governor. He's a has been and a loser. I hear he's also a pole smoker....

He said: "The ironic thing is we're talking about extraordinarily powerful weapons that we're in the process of taking off the streets of Iraq as we speak," he said. "And yet we think it's just dandy to have it generally available in the United States."

Yeah, that's why every Iraqi family is allowed 1 AK47!!!!!

Dumbass....It'll never pass. We have a very strong gun community here. We just have to vote on it when the snowbirds are out of town
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 12:09:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 12:15:27 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Terry Goddard used to run HUD in Phoenix and was a mayor.. He ran unsuccessfully for governor. He's a has been and a loser. I hear he's also a pole smoker....

He said: "The ironic thing is we're talking about extraordinarily powerful weapons that we're in the process of taking off the streets of Iraq as we speak," he said. "And yet we think it's just dandy to have it generally available in the United States."

Yeah, that's why every Iraqi family is allowed 1 AK47!!!!!

Dumbass....It'll never pass. We have a very strong gun community here. We just have to vote on it when the snowbirds are out of town

Uh, actually snowbirds can be very good allies. Lots of them are "deer hunters" and only need conversion to the dark side......

This will not become law in Arizona. {begins writing letters}
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 12:21:12 AM EDT
[#11]
I will work hard to not allow the commifornia libs ruin another state.(Written 13 letters)
Well one letter snail mailed to 13 places, then faxed, and e-mailed.
I guess this means I will keep buying an AR lower a month for my savings project.
Next couple will be earmarked for pistols.
One day I will have one of each.

If enough people do this the ban will be useless, that is if we fail to prevent it.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 2:23:44 AM EDT
[#12]
I like that one line;

Christensen continued. "I mean, I don't think there's been a lot of bayonet attacks recently."

That should be somebody's Sig Line.

Ah...Not mine, I got one already.  I should have enough money to upgrade come November 3.  Let some new Arfcomer have it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top