Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/15/2004 3:20:56 PM EDT
I thought it was a good interview, the writer said the first thing bush did was crack open the gun safe and started handing him his favorite arms.

One part that was weird: bush said I support the assault weapon ban then later he said as long as I am in office gunowners dont have to worry about the AWB passing.

Kerry came off as a total asshat saying how [onetime at bandcamp] He almost shot a 16 point buck![one time in bandcamp]

really interesting interview seems like W is a typical red blooded American.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 4:57:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Just read the one in Outdoor life.  It sucked because it allowed Kerry to spout off all his lies unchallenged.  Kerry seemed as good as Bush.  I am going to write a letter to ODL saying that giving Kerry a forum for his lies, without any challenge amounts to liberal propaganda.  The NRA needs to turn up the heat a little at ODL.

Forgot to add- When they asked Kerry "What is your favorite gun?"  He said "The M16 that I used to save myself and my crew, back in Nam."          
LOL     Maybe we should make Kerry an honorary member!
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 6:52:50 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Just read the one in Outdoor life.  It sucked because it allowed Kerry to spout off all his lies unchallenged.  Kerry seemed as good as Bush.  I am going to write a letter to ODL saying that giving Kerry a forum for his lies, without any challenge amounts to liberal propaganda.  The NRA needs to turn up the heat a little at ODL.

Forgot to add- When they asked Kerry "What is your favorite gun?"  He said "The M16 that I used to save myself and my crew, back in Nam."          
LOL     Maybe we should make Kerry an honorary member!

Yeah WTF is up with that, that mag has to be 90% conservative why give kerry any time.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 9:00:09 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
When they asked Kerry "What is your favorite gun?"  He said "The M16 that I used to save myself and my crew, back in Nam."

He actually said that?

We're taking it out of context, of course, but that has to be one of the most patently obvious acts of self-aggrandizement ever displayed by a public official.

I'm surprised he didn't dislocate his shoulder, reaching around to pat himself on the back like that...
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 9:10:13 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
When they asked Kerry "What is your favorite gun?"  He said "The M16 that I used to save myself and my crew, back in Nam."

He actually said that?

We're taking it out of context, of course, but that has to be one of the most patently obvious acts of self-aggrandizement ever displayed by a public official.

I'm surprised he didn't dislocate his shoulder, reaching around to pat himself on the back jerk off the writer like that...

Fixed it for ya
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 9:12:37 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

He actually said that?

I'm surprised he didn't dislocate his shoulder, reaching around to pat himself on the back jerk off the writer like that...

Fixed it for ya

Link Posted: 9/16/2004 9:30:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top