Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2004 2:39:12 PM EDT
Friend gave me the best description of the NRA yet.

The liberals in the media always portray the NRA as an evil empire bent on corrupting politicians to do their evil will..

I have always known this to be false, But a  Friend gave me the best description of the NRA yet to fight that portal,

“The NRA is 4 Million people, paying $30 per year to tell everyone to leave them and their rights alone.”

That is really it at the core. All the NRA really is trying to do is tell everyone to leave us (gun owners) alone.  
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 2:39:38 PM EDT
[#1]
well said.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 2:41:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Expept it takes $25 worth of mailers to try to get the $30.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 2:42:22 PM EDT
[#3]
nevermind
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 2:45:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Very good!

It always amazes me that the grabbers always focus on what MIGHT happen and try to take things away before they do, instead of focusing on the PEOPLE THAT ACTUALLY DO THE BAD THINGS.

Until I ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING BAD then leave me the fuck alone otherwise you're just one step removed from "Thought Crime"!  

Link Posted: 9/15/2004 7:46:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Anti:  Just because you have the freedom of speach does not mean you can yell "fire" in the middle of a crowded theater.  You can restrict the 2nd ...

Pro:  Yes, But do you punish the person who yells "fire", or do you just seal everyones mouthes with tape before they enter the building?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top