Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2004 12:51:55 PM EDT
I can't seem to get a hold of them to ask them some questions.  
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 12:52:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 12:54:42 PM EDT
[#2]
I got my .22 upper from him today.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 12:55:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Kurt's a real small shop. I've been eying his gas-piston AR conversion for probably 8 or 9 months now (seems like that long, it was cold out...) and haven't heard much news. I check back every couple months.

'twould be neat to get a complete gas piston upper with evil features on it for a decent price... Which is what has been alluded to in his forum.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 12:55:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Maybe the recent weather in Florida has affected Kurt?   Depending on where he is (I forget) he mad have had to leave, or may be dealing with damage to his home or workshop, or maybe helping family fix homes/roofs - any number of things could be going on.  Kurt is a total stand-up guy, so at worst, you'll exprience some delays.

Have you tried posting over in the industry forum for KKF? Some people over there may know what the scoop is.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 12:55:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Kurt got hammered by both of the Hurricanes.I wouldn't be surprised if his commo is down for a while.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 5:52:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top