Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2004 1:34:42 AM EDT
I'm just curious.....

With Kerry now saying that Bush is protecting the wrong people (NRA, etc., rather than police officers and the country's families), it's a perfect time for Bush (perhaps with the help of his aids if he doesn't already understand the futility of the dead ban) to defend himself against these accusations.  You think he'll do it??  

It would help all of us and himself if he would, in regard to Kerry's statements, explain to the average American how rediculous the "AWB" was (as Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist and House Majority Leader Tom DeLay have) and how meaningless it is to limit or ban (in the past or future) firearms when criminals don't recognize such laws!  

Kerry and his supporters should look at what was discovered from an experiment called National Prohibition of Alcohol from 1920 to 1933:  When you take away legal things (let alone, items which adversely effect 2nd amendment rights), all you create is corruption and an inflated black market for criminals.  I thought the anti-gun lobbyists didn't want guns on the "street"?!  

Mike

Yahoo Story about Kerry crying
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:36:09 AM EDT
[#1]
kerry is grasping at anything
the media if fucking clueless
people are sheep
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:36:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:46:54 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Don't forget that probhibition also created the Kennedy empire, another fine Democrat tradition.

No doubt!  http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/ctd_images/product_images/1276/PR-075.jpg

Think how many drunk driving deaths have occured from people taking advantage of the Kennedy liver farm.  Let's ban cars......or maybe wheel spinners.  They look too "gangsta" for "normal" people's cars.  They're always rollin' up on everybody's crib.  SCARY STUFF.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:49:52 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Let's ban cars......or maybe wheel spinners.  They look too "gangsta" for "normal" people's cars.  They're always rollin' up on everybodys crib.  Scary stuff.

I have a set of preban spinners for sale.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:51:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 2:12:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Another thing that I think is absolutely pathetic is in Kalifornia.....having Mr. Brady wheeled in to get support for the dead ban when he was shot with a rimfire handgun.  That's like a MADD mom rolling her paralytic son into court to sue Yamaha Motorcycles since the drunk driver in the GM truck hit him.  You think a judge would take that seriously  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top