Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2004 1:11:11 AM EDT
I heard on the news that we might put some sanctions on china because of their dealing arms and such with NK. If this were to happen and china wanted to get tough too, could they possibly put ole' wally world out of business? With no shipments coming in from china what would wally's have left to sell? And who would knuckle under first? China has a booming economy supplying us with cheap shit and we are used to the cheap shit, but what would happen if the largest retailer in the US shut down?
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:15:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Not going to happen.  Europe can make just about everything we can except for good movies, and the Chinese steal those anyway.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:16:19 AM EDT
[#2]
never happen in our generation
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:18:51 AM EDT
[#3]
It wouldnt but them under, they could get things from other soruces, their large buying power helps them.

Plus where else can I get a case of soda, a router and fishfry at 3am.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:21:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:24:31 AM EDT
[#5]
The State Department imposed a two-year ban on U.S. imports from NORINCO in May of 2003.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:25:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:30:09 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
The State Department imposed a two-year ban on U.S. imports from NORINCO in May of 2003.

Does this mean there may be new Norinco rifle parts coming in next May?

I dought it but...  there's always Poly-Tech.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top