Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2004 6:03:50 PM EDT
Cal's sporting Armory listed the mags at $36 on Sunday. Today they are $43. Thanks so much Cal.  Wonder who else is doing this to us?
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:17:32 PM EDT
[#1]

Don't know whether to or

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:24:18 PM EDT
[#2]
The last time I was at Cal's (its just down the road from me), Chad was trying to tell me that most dealers and manufacturers did not want the ban to sunset because then they would be stuck with all the post-ban inventory.  Guess he decided that instead of being stuck with post-ban stuff, he would jack up the prices on pre-ban stuff.  Anything for a buck I guess.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 6:07:16 AM EDT
[#3]
im with the dutchman....i dont know whether to laugh or cry.  the sad part is schmucks will pay that for them.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 6:15:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Don't sweat it, supply will eventually catch up with demand.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 6:28:03 AM EDT
[#5]
He needs a BITCH SLAP!
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 6:31:08 AM EDT
[#6]
WTC

welcome to capitalism.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top