Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2004 5:28:38 PM EDT
now that the AWB is dead and we're hearing from any jackass thats gets a camera stuck in front of their face, i find something very damned ironic

those same hunters that make fun of our "poodle poppers" at the range NOW are the same monkeyfucking asshats telling the camera that these are dangerous damned weapons that have no place in the civilized shooting society

fuck.....................you.........................dickheads  
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:30:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:35:04 PM EDT
[#2]
The NRA is made up of all kinds; hunters, cowboy action people and military gun collectors like me.

I think most of the NRA is those deer hunters and duck shooters who did help us get new hi-cap magazines.

So thank them for their donations and memberships.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:35:27 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd love to see a reporters face if they ever got to see a demo like this:

Put one round of 5.56 from an AR into a reactive target like a watermellon or a chunk of beef or ham at a few hundred meters and then do the same with a .30-06 or other "typical game hunting" cartrige at, oh say 800+ meters from a typical "wood stocked, bolt-action, scoped deer rifle".

It might just open a few eyes and cause a few neurons to fire in the "hunter types".
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:40:27 PM EDT
[#4]
well i don't know about yall guys, but my best customer is one of those "those ARs got lots of our boys killed in nam, they're pieces of shit" guys

he goes to africa every time they'll let him go there to kill shit, and has guns chambered in rounds even i've never heard of before

now, granted, he's not typical and says they're shit but you should damn well be able to get one if you want it but he's a rarity.  most of his type though actually make fun of the AR platform for using a .223 round because its so damned small, but then turn right around and say how we don't need to own them

i don't get it
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:43:57 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Put one round of 5.56 from an AR into a reactive target like a watermellon or a chunk of beef or ham at a few hundred meters and then do the same with a .30-06 or other "typical game hunting" cartrige at, oh say 800+ meters from a typical "wood stocked, bolt-action, scoped deer rifle".

Well, then the hoplophobes would have
more "ammunition" to attempt to ban
those "armor-piercing, military" calibers.

I can hear it now:

"No one needs that much power to kill
Bambi's mom. Just LOOK at what
happened to that watermelon."

Quoted:
It might just open a few eyes and cause a few neurons to fire in the "hunter types"

Bingo...It's the "it will never happen
to me" head-in-the-sand mentality.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:44:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Shoot you guys,most people don't know what the hell an "assault weapon" is.

I frequent some sports sites and on the non-sports forums liberals reign supreme,but even the conservatives just don't have a clue.

Almost everyone thinks "assault weapons" are fully automatic and machineguns,and I can tell you that nobody,not one person understands that you could buy these very same rifles during the ban.Non of them understand that the ban was about cosmetics,they all think these guns are now newly available,and they can't understand why.

I don't think most "hate" guns nessecarily,they just don't know anything about them and aren't interesting in learning...therefore all they know is what the mainstream media tells them.

If this is true in the general population....sad....and scary.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:48:45 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

It might just open a few eyes and cause a few neurons to fire in the "hunter types".

I'd like to see that myself.  
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:53:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top