Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2004 12:52:31 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 12:54:29 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
As I sit here reading multipul threads complaining about "Joes Armory and Pawn" or "Mr Seal Wannabe Gun Show Dealer" Not getting "IT" ( AWB94 sunsetting at 00:00:01 on Sept 13 2004 ).

Im thinking .... So What !

I agree.  be glad you live in a free state.

So you wait a day.  Big F'ing deal.

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 1:22:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 1:26:28 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
theres plenty of room down here for you ,

bring it

Don't tempt me, my company's got some offices all over the Great State of Texas.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 1:54:24 PM EDT
[#4]
i hear ya....

i do not think it will be a 24 hrs or a few days.    it will more like until the election is decided.  if that goes the wrong way (i pray to the Lord it does not), then the hype and prices will get worse for fear of a presidential kerry EO.

anyway, those particular dealers/distributors probably have too much invested to "let go"  too soon and can probably ride out a month and a half.  i'm betting the next few weeks shows will reflect this.  the real meter will be magazines............

so listen at the shows for something like:  ATTENTION ARFCOM SHOPPERS. DEALER SCHMOE HAS GONE INSANE AND IS LOWERING ALL INFLATED PRICES BY 30%!  

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 2:35:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Here's the thing: as long as the government doesn't do anything that will depress the price of beef jerky, eyeglass cleaner, and stale MREs, these guys will still get their pound of flesh.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:31:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top