Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2004 8:58:04 PM EDT
So how easy is it to attach a flash hider to a post ban?
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 9:00:15 PM EDT
[#1]
I am curious about this too. I would rather take my rifle to a local gunsmith since the bigger gunsmiths will have their hands full for a while. Is there a press on FS or something I can get until I get the cash to have my barrel threaded?
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 9:23:40 PM EDT
[#2]
I have one of Kurt's Kustoms A2-Takbrakes on my MT6731.  I was curious if it would be worth it to change it to a plain A2 hider. I also thought about just taking it someplace and boring out the end to make it bigger. Anyone realy know if the brake makes a difference in the performance of the rifle? I'm not real concerned with adding a bayonet lug since it is not really practicle on a carbine set up. Im also not concerned about the collapsing stock, since I prefer the fixed one anyway.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 10:07:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Another option for ya...(no I don’t work for them), I’m probably going stop by tomorrow and pick up a kit.

dynasystems-ltd.com/GunFile/TAT.html
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 10:12:08 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Another option for ya...(no I don’t work for them), I’m probably going stop by tomorrow and pick up a kit.

dynasystems-ltd.com/GunFile/TAT.html

This one needs a tag from mtechgunman
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 10:37:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Send it to me, I will thread it on my lathe.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top