Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/3/2001 1:30:19 PM EDT
If any of you have seen one of these, You will know how useful one of these might be.

[img]http://www.campsurplus.com/images/DESKFIELD.jpg[/img]

I found one in Tacoma for $55 this weekend. I went ahead and bought it. I think it would be pretty useful for shooting. You could keep parts or whatever else you needed inside it and pack it all to the shooting area (anywhere but a range)in one compact package. The desk part is actually the front cover. The upper left drawer is lockable..

Aviator
Link Posted: 6/3/2001 1:43:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/3/2001 2:41:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, the one I have is not in great shape, but very useable. There are a couple of working rivets on the locks but other than that, it's fine. It weas supposed to be $59 but I talked him down to $50 (around $55 with tax). Well worth it IMHO.

Aviator
Link Posted: 6/3/2001 2:59:59 PM EDT
[#3]
I think Garrand shooter sells them too. I'm not sure of the price, You might want to ask him.

Tall Shadow
Link Posted: 6/3/2001 3:50:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/3/2001 9:04:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Nice Aviator!  
I saw that thing at the show and wondered if I should get it.  Guess you made the decision easier for me.
Link Posted: 6/3/2001 9:07:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Not sure what show you are talking about. Got mine at a surplus store in Tacoma. they may have more.

Aviator
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top