Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2004 12:31:06 PM EDT
After a year or so of posting to this site, I decided about a week ago that it was time I threw some money toward it. I have gotten a ton of useful information and advice - made some money on the EE - and best of all have had some great debates and discussions with people that think the same way I do about weapons, liberty, and America.

I wanted to make my anniversary mean something...and since I bought a Colt MT6601 in response to 9/11/01...I felt is was perfectly appropriate to become a real member of ARFCOM on 9/11 this year.

I just completed my sale, and once I figure out how to set up my avatar and signature line, I can finally feel like I'm home.

There is a lot of wisdom among the team members, and I am glad to now be among you all.

Link Posted: 9/11/2004 12:34:38 PM EDT
[#1]
welcome

bring beer?
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 12:35:30 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
welcome

bring beer?

+1

And money, ammo, and lawers, TSHHTF
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 12:37:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 12:37:10 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
welcome

bring beer?

Pie will do!
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 12:38:26 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
welcome

bring beer?

If I am ever in Texas, sure, why not.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 12:40:14 PM EDT
[#6]
When do I get the "Team Member" tag and have my account updated...how long does that take?

Will the site send me an email?
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 12:42:01 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
When do I get the "Team Member" tag and have my account updated...how long does that take?

Will the site send me an email?

Yes, GB shall christen you via e-mail.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top