Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 7:25:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I remember one case in the Sacto area mid to late 70's. Mortuary chickie brought home this dead teen dude and was having sex with the "stiff". IIRC she had him for over a week before people started wondering where the hell is Milo. Needless to say she got caught and Milo's moms got all kinds of pissed!

Good times...!
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 7:38:09 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I couldn't resist taking a cheap shot at California!

Everybody does.

Just don't take revenge by sending Feinstain to NC.

Speakin of North Cakalaky...

Isn't one of these good 'ol boys from there?

...!
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 9:04:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Sex with dead people........Is this really going on so often as to be a problem??

Do dead people really mind that much?hink

Will this law interfere with satanic religious practices?have

Link Posted: 9/12/2004 9:20:11 AM EDT
[#4]
That's just plain sick!
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 10:42:29 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And I seriously doubt that there is a state in the union that doesn't prohibit it!

But, since we have 'Google', let's go see if that's true!

Eric The(Studious)Hun

Seem to recall about two or three months ago a case came up in Colorado. Made the national news - O'Reily might have been where I heard it, possibly Rush.

"desecration" of a corpse

Colorado covers it under the "treats the body or remains of any person in a way that would outrage normal family sensibilities" part of Abuse of A Corpse statute.

I can't think of any state that allows Necrophilia. They either have a law that lists it specifically as a crime such as Georgia, or under the various abuse of corpse laws.

The problem with the generalized California law covering corpses was that it was a little to specific for it's own good.  It stated you could not mutilate or dig up a corpse but did not specifically include anything that would forbid Necrophilia.   I think Great Britian in the last year also passed a law dealing with Necrophilia.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top