Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2004 2:07:24 PM EDT
As everybody here knows, I am italian, gun owner, Israel supporter.

It' s about FOUR YEARS that I am posting here, and thanks to everybody you guys, I learned a lot about AR15s and about USA. And generally speaking I like a lot AR15s and USA (even if there are some trade off... but WHICH COUNTRY IS PERFECT? FRANCE? The hell NO!)

To make you have all the picture, I am member of an Italian gun magazine where occasionally I write articles about guns or shooting.

Well... in these FOUR YEARS with you Americans friends, I argued with some of you (eh Subsailor or Garandman?), discussed with others, and agreed with some ones else.
I mean...

NO ONE of you bitched me and say that I should change my signature, or told me to go away because I greeted someone in Hebrew telling "shalom", or because I was showing my support to Israel or defending my point of view.

In this forum I was attacked exactely for this. And because I defended the Second Amendament in USA. Yes.

I feel much more at home here, with you, in ar15.com. Here 1st and 2nd Amendament have a sense. Freedom has a sense and a meaning.

In the eve of 9-11 commemoration, I am one of the few, in Europe, that still feel that USA are the Land of Freedom and Democracy. I am not sure that Europe is the same, and that we are making any step forward. On the contrary, a bunch of countries that are paying a ransom not to be devoured by terrorism, make me feel that we Europeans are making big step rearward.

Sorry if I bother you, but I'd like to know what do you think about it...

See ya guys...

PaoloAR15
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 2:16:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Isreal rocks  One of the screen names you called out may be a hater due to religious differences.
It takes a real man to stick up for Israel.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 2:16:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 2:19:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 2:20:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Who doesn't support Israel?  
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 2:20:54 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Who doesn't support Israel?  

White power fags...
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 2:25:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Paolo,

You are welcome in Texas any time.  Ignore the personal attacks.  People who attack you for your support of Israel are simply a bunch of losers who want to blame their personal failures on someone else.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 2:27:35 PM EDT
[#7]
I am so bitter and angry that if I could have enough money I would buy an Island in the Mediterranean sea enough big to have an harbour... and the day after I would ask to be annexed to USA as 52nd US state...

Of course, in my state americans and reliable foreign residents will be granted FFL III and CCW, and any AR with any EVIL feature will be allowed...

Anyone I will see to burn a Star-and-stripe flag will be stripped of citizenship and deported to any islamic country, where he can live burning as many US flags as he wants... of course if he/she can survive in such an enviroment....

Democrats will be allowed to live in the 52nd US State, but only if they can prove that they own AT LEAST one AR15 or any other assault weapon... otherwise no vote  (and this including also disarmed republicans...) for Presidential Election will be allowed...

Ok... I said enough bullshits...
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 2:29:43 PM EDT
[#8]
It's really kinda sad. We whine about some petty shit here in the states.  You guys are dealing with REAL shit.  Not whether or not we can put a knife on the end of our gun.  Israel put's things in perspective.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 2:30:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 2:32:38 PM EDT
[#10]
I love Barolo

I love sweet cappocola

I love olives

I love fresh, grilled sardines, with a little olive oil and a squeeze of lemon.

I love a nice pesto.

I love Italy.

I love Cinque Terre

I love Roma

Link Posted: 9/10/2004 2:33:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 2:33:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Proud to have you here, sir!

Link Posted: 9/10/2004 2:39:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Glade your here, welcome!
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 2:41:25 PM EDT
[#14]
When I was overseas in the early '90's in the Corps, Israel, by far, had the friendliest people.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 2:42:35 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Good to see you again, Brother Paolo!

Thanks for remembering to stop by on the eve of the Third Anniversary of Sept 11th!

I remember those days well, when you were posting pics from memorial services for our dead that were taking place in Italy!

And I want to thank Italy for continuing to stand up against International Terrorism and for supporting the War on Terror and on Saddam Hussein!

The Western World may wake up one day and find that its civilization is no longer around.

I think that the United States and Great Britain understand that, I know that Israel understands that, I believe that Italy understands that, and maybe, just maybe, Russia will understand that!

The others, I don't know about!

Thanks, again, for your kind words and thoughts about our country on this eve of the anniversary of a national tragedy!

Eric The(Ciao!)Hun

Thank you Eric, thank to you all, my friends.

Tomorrow is 9-11. Like ALL the years, since THAT day, I will remember those ones perished in that day hoisting a little US Flag (Balzac72 know tt when he visited my home...) out of my window. It's a little Star-n-stripe flag. The first time I used it was to remember and mourn 9-11 victims four days after the tragedy: I was in Tel Aviv in a pro-USA rally.

Since then, all the Sept. the 11th I put this flag out of my window, from dawn to sunset, hoping to see one day the end of this struggle and the terrorism that started it all CRUSHED AND DEFEATED!!!
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 2:44:27 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

I support USA soldiers in Iraq.
And I mean SOLDIERS not TORTURERS

[Sen. Zell Miller]I mean Liberators, not Occupiers! [/Sen. Zell Miller]

ETA. Good to have you here sir
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top