Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2004 8:40:44 AM EDT
M1A magazines

Military Surplus Type 57 (M1A) 7.62x51mm (308 Winchester) 20-Round Magazine
These are new, steel, parkerized military surplus magazines. The popularity of the M1A makes these magazines very hard to find and very expensive when you do find them. We were lucky enough to find a limited quantity of these first quality magazines and are pleased to offer them to you now at this great price. Order today, supplies are very limited.  

Military Surplus Magazine Type 57 (M1A) 7.62x51mm (308 Winchester) 20-Round Steel Matte Blue
Product #: 712423
Our Price: $14.99  Sale!
Compare at: $19.99  (You Save $5.00!)
More Magazines...
Customer Rating:
Read the Review(s)

Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:45:39 AM EDT
[#1]
I forget now, but someone else's catalogue also listed some M14 mags made in Tiawan, that were supposedly made on USGI-standard machinery.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:51:23 AM EDT
[#2]
The reviews on battlerifles.com and m-14forum.com are all good. Some had slight rusting ( smaller than a pencil eraser 3-4 spots) Most used steel wool and Koil to clean them up.  Only gripes Ive heard are from rifles not working rather than the mags. Ammunitionstore.com has them the cheapest Ive seen. I got 30 of them., but have yet to try them

HTH
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:51:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 10:52:41 AM EDT
[#4]
The one's for sale at Midway are USGI and NIW. Reports are some of them have some rust on them, but hey at $15 a pop, I'd get some.

I believe the ones ammoman has are German made.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top