Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2004 12:14:23 AM EDT
It's been a loooong 3 1/2 years working full-time and going to school at night, but I'm finally done with the counseling  program.  However, I still have one more semester to go in order to finish up my PPS credential. The cool thing about doing the counseling program and the PPS credential  together is that I can opt to either open up my own practice (let me know if you need to talk to me SARGE!) or pursue a career in the education field as a high school or college counselor (who wouldn't like 3 months off during the year!?).  It's been a pain in the ass, but, God, does it feel good to be done...sort of.  
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:33:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Maybe you could help concerned1.  SgtAr15 is nuts, but c1 is fucking gone.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:38:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Schizophrenics who are experiencing a break from reality is out of my scope of practice; he needs a freaking psychiatrist!
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:38:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:40:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks, Lumpy.  I appreciate that coming from you.  
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:40:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:42:29 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I just couldn't resist screwing with him, even if it wasn't effective.

Sure it was.  It was efffective in getting him out of our hair.

*raises a beer to P38*
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:46:01 AM EDT
[#7]
Looks like you did a good job to me, too.  Man, what's up with that nut-job?  And that's a technical term too by the way.  
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:49:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:57:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Working and going to school really puts a strain on you, but I have friends that are going to law school that make what I went throught seem like a piece of cake.  But, seriously, I can't wait to have more free time to shoot and attend some shooting schools.  I really gotta make up for lost time.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 1:45:05 AM EDT
[#10]
Maybe you can help me out with a problem that is developing.

I come to this gun message board and click on a topic and I see dolls. Bunches of dolls, in different positions and clothing that looks similar to military uniforms. They seem to be telling a drug induced story of mayhem and intrigue. I find myself seeking out these post and disapointed if I can't find them.

Am I crazy? Is there hope for me? Maybe I should just end it all by killing my computer and taking up stamp collecting.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 1:51:39 AM EDT
[#11]
Grats on your success.

As a history major, I get the luxury of going through 4 years of school without worrying about a particular career...

Because there isn't one for us...  I need to BS my way into something legitimate.

/hijack

- BG
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top