Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2004 1:52:36 PM EDT
I don't understand what fucking dif it makes if the ban exist or not. I can still purchase the same shit I could before 94, just a little more. And magazines aren't that expensive $20 for a 30-round mag.

What did it solve and why the fuck can't people see it really doesn't do shit or stop shit. A flash supressor doesn't make my gun any more deadly. My beta c in fact makes it less lethal. Makes it harder to run with. A bayonet lug, give me a fucking break I have a fucking AK-47 am I going to charge at you with a knife. No I am going to unload a few clips on you.

Pistol grip? Makes it easier to hip fire, not really I can hip fire a Mini-14 and 12ga better then a ar-15 or ak-47.

I know this has been said and dne but I don't give a fuck.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 1:55:01 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I don't understand what fucking dif it makes if the ban exist or not. I can still purchase the same shit I could before 94, just a little more. And magazines aren't that expensive $20 for a 30-round mag.

What did it solve and why the fuck can't people see it really doesn't do shit or stop shit. A flash supressor doesn't make my gun any more deadly. My beta c in fact makes it less lethal. Makes it harder to run with. A bayonet lug, give me a fucking break I have a fucking AK-47 am I going to charge at you with a knife. No I am going to unload a few clips on you.

Pistol grip? Makes it easier to hip fire, not really I can hip fire a Mini-14 and 12ga better then a ar-15 or ak-47true..

I know this has been said and dne but I don't give a fuck.nice attitude. Anyway, we LOVE t when someone vies for the 'best grasp of the obvious' award.

Link Posted: 9/9/2004 1:55:40 PM EDT
[#2]
It was an law designed to make the idea of gun bans acceptable to the public.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 1:55:59 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I have a fucking AK-47 am I going to charge at you with a knife. No I am going to unload a few clips on you.

I thought the AK-47 uses magazines?

You're preaching to the choir.  We're damn lucky the anti's weren't more gun savvy or they would have really screwed us in 1994.  They won't make that mistake twice which is why we have to stop them at all cost.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 1:56:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 1:56:22 PM EDT
[#5]
You are preachin to the choir buddy.  
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 2:00:50 PM EDT
[#6]
"One small step for America one giant leap for gun owners" or something like that!
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 2:01:31 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
"One small step for America one giant leap for gun owners" or something like that!

Wrong post?
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 2:29:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Was just reading the wonderful stuff on http://www.millionmommarch.org/stories/read/
thats what brought it up.

Sorry yes magazine not clip, had my mind on this box of paper clips on the desk.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top