Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2004 7:59:43 PM EDT
The t.v.,radio,and newspapers are doing just what I thought they would this week. Running articles saying children will be able to purchase machine guns over the internet !!!!!! Can you believe these lieing cocksuckers.There is now other word to describe these individuals other than "cocksuckers".They are promoting semi-auto's to gang bangers in order to increase crime by saying "its the criminals weapon of choice".Even the cops are whoring themselves on capitol hill.Rotten parasites.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:03:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Its laughable to think there are people out there who actually believe that crap.  

Machineguns from icecream trucks and bodies strewn about the street - the 14th is going to be one hell of a day.  

Save yourself from getting an ulcer and tune that garbage out.

Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:05:17 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Its laughable to think there are people out there who actually believe that crap.  

Machineguns from icecream trucks and bodies strewn about the street - the 14th is going to be one hell of a day.  

LOL sounds like someone was trolling at DU ...ROTF...I do too for entertainment sometimes
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:07:24 PM EDT
[#3]
I know this shit is getting ridiculous!!

Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:08:32 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Save yourself from getting an ulcer and tune that garbage out.

Thats not laughable, its just plain frigging scary  Just think how many idiots that are allowed to vote.  But I know what you mean.

Anyone watching Ted Khazar......Ooops  I mean Kopel?
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:10:48 PM EDT
[#5]
If you've been on the site today you'll see that there are about a dozen plus threads related to this.  TV reports, press conferences with police chiefs, the ususal suspects on Capitol Hill predicting the end of civilization as we know it, polls on many news websites about the AWB and the list goes on and on and on.

Amazing amount of energy being expended, in a VERY coordinated attack, lamenting the end of a law that did NOTHING execept prevent law-abiding citizens from exercising their RIGHTS under the Constitution.  The shrill tone of outright lies and doom that is being puked over the airwaves and Internet right now is staggering.

Let it remind all of us that this fight is FAR from over (if it ever will be).  The evil and the stupid will be back to push their idiotic (and Unconstitutional) agenda on us again soon enough.  As they say, a best defense is a good offense.  Time to not only hold the line against any new bullshit but to start pushing back HARD against the crap that that we as law-abiding gun owners suffer under every day.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:10:57 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
LOL sounds like someone was trolling at DU .

Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:11:33 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/jarheadchiro/40mm.jpg

That's a cool pic.  

Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:21:14 PM EDT
[#8]
My great-aunt's cousin is a Russian Spetznaz and he sent me a chain letter via e-mail that said that the Chechnyan terrorists went to the future to buy their machine guns at gun shows in San Francisco after the ban dropped  !!

How could this happen?

Give it a while.  I'm sure someone will come up with some damn thing linking Islamic Jihad MFers to the new 'loophole' allowing the purchase of 'machine guns' at gunshows.  

ETA:  Oh wait, they already have basically done that.

So at least I might as well poke some fun
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:25:28 PM EDT
[#9]
It's getting pretty looney out there.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 9:02:26 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
It's getting pretty looney out there.

What do you mean "GETTING"
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 10:29:44 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

nice ojive you got there
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 10:39:55 PM EDT
[#12]
When will people realize guns are just objects and do not kill. People do that.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 10:46:02 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

nice ojive you got there

Link Posted: 9/9/2004 4:53:59 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

nice ojive you got there

You ogive, don't you?

(Just so some people can find it in the dictionary!)
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 5:00:34 AM EDT
[#15]
It's not true that they'll be able to buy them over the internet.

They're going to be hand delivered directly to the playgrounds via ice cream trucks.

Obviously, somebody didn't get the memo.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 5:17:20 AM EDT
[#16]
Just check Google news.

Armageddon is coming!

Brady 9:13... "and the NRA will flood the streets with bullet hoses and bananna clips; harbringing unspeakable bloodshed and  terror upon the children...."
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 5:23:35 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
It's not true that they'll be able to buy them over the internet.

They're going to be hand delivered directly to the playgrounds via ice cream trucks.

Obviously, somebody didn't get the memo.

The old secret code was "hot lead sundae" and you'd get whatever machine gun you wanted for under $20 but, since it's legal now they have them all on display inside the van....
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 5:30:05 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's a cool pic.  

Just need a plate of food to go with it!
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 5:36:45 AM EDT
[#19]

Me so scared!  I better stock up on food and supplies now as to avoid the crossfire from full auto-cop killing-armor piercing-death rifles capable of spraying 1,000 rounds within seconds.

God help us all!!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top