Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2004 3:18:13 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 3:21:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Well Ummm I will gladly live in the backyard for a some kisses from you Miss Magnum....
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 3:22:24 PM EDT
[#2]
I do....if I am gone for more than 3 days I really start missing cold noses waking me up
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 3:29:32 PM EDT
[#3]
I had to leave my cat for four days a couple weekends ago, and felt bad.  I always do.  She sleeps with me at night and it's the first cat that I've ever had that does.  I think it bothers me because my last cat died while I was dated a girl and was rarely home.  He didn't get as much attention and just started getting sick.  The vet never could figure out why he was sick so much.  Never knew what he died of either.  I really think I killed him.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 3:30:37 PM EDT
[#4]
I missed my sheep once...............

SGatr15
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 3:31:27 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I really think I killed him.

I know how you feel....

SGatr15
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 3:34:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Yes I do not like to be away from my little friends, and have to spoil them even more when I get back. I love them doggies.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 3:38:30 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I really think I killed him.

I know how you feel....

SGatr15

SGatr15, go play with your dolls an STFU.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 3:46:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Ours make the same crazy nutso bazoo fuss if we've been gone for 15 minutes or 15 days.  Get's pretty ridiculous to have two crazy basset hounds running around howling and jumping on you while trying to get the groceries or suitcases in. It's hilarious the first time you see it but every damn time, woh.

One of them gets pretty excited if you are down the  hall to shit/shower/shave or change that she gets giddy when you come back to the room after 5 minutes.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 6:06:19 PM EDT
[#9]
My golden runs up to me every night when I get home, leans his head up against my leg and grunts like a pig. I guess that's his happy sound.

Sad though when my ex wife was in town earlier this year. She came over to visit her "baby" and he was spastic over getting to see her. Sad part was when she left he ran to the edge of the road with me holding his leash and literally screamed and cried when she drove off
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 6:09:11 PM EDT
[#10]
My orange tabby 'Burble' is always on my mind when I'm away. During the hurricane she spent a lot of time on my lap purring.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 6:13:26 PM EDT
[#11]
The best part of being away is the welcome home! Our dog  follows my Wife and Daughter around if we have been gone any lenght of time.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 6:25:55 PM EDT
[#12]
I got back from about a week in Mexico last week and da' boys turned out to be just fine.  Despite being cats, they do greet me at the door when I come home.  They went nuts after spending a week alone.  There was a hint of paranoia that I might find one dead when I got home...but of course they were just fine.  It's strange how you can get so attached to animals.

Bob and Ivan.

Link Posted: 9/8/2004 6:26:13 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
My golden runs up to me every night when I get home, leans his head up against my leg and grunts like a pig. I guess that's his happy sound.

Sad though when my ex wife was in town earlier this year. She came over to visit her "baby" and he was spastic over getting to see her. Sad part was when she left he ran to the edge of the road with me holding his leash and literally screamed and cried when she drove off

Mine does the same thing.  His name is Hunter, though our nickname for him is grunter.  It sounds like he is trying to hack up a leuggie
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top