Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2004 2:17:53 AM EDT
So lets say you are a slightly younger guy than this lady friend who is showing mutual interest in you..for example you are 25 and she is say...30...how many bed time buddies for her, is too many for your tastes? She hasn't told me--nor have I asked, however...I have a number in my head and I wanna know if that's unreasonable. Thanks for you imput.. Mods...A poll would be nice.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 2:19:25 AM EDT
[#1]
make you're own poll.

ANd 1 is to many if you plan on marring her.

YMMV

SGatr15
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 2:21:15 AM EDT
[#2]
I would never take any woman seriously who has had half as many partners as I have.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 2:23:57 AM EDT
[#3]
It doesn't matter.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 2:25:07 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
It doesn't matter.

To you it doesn't.

SGatr15
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 2:26:59 AM EDT
[#5]
they say women outlive men by about 5/6 years.
figuring that it would suck to know my wife was living good off my hard earnings after i died, i married one 5 years older. we'll statistically die the same time!
it might not work out that way, but i have to give the theory a shot.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 2:30:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Sorry didn't see/know that I could...oops! Thanks SGtar15
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 2:31:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Sorry didn't see/know that I could...oops! Thanks SGtar15
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 2:34:51 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
make you're own poll.

ANd 1 is to many if you plan on marring her.

YMMV

SGatr15

Yeah, because there's nothing more satisfying than marrying some gal who is woefully inexperienced emotionally and sexually, having nothing but your a single man to compare to. Each clumsy sexual adventure of matrimony is a hammer blow to her ego, and years down the road every man she sees or meets becomes a "what if", a curiosity and a fantasy of the sexual experiences she denied herself as a young woman. Hopefully, she stays faithful, if not a tad bored....that is if she doesn't just clam up altogether and give up on coitus.

That's one possibility if you're cynical.

Or, of course, your virginal bride will be a racehorse of passion - the wild vixen who's been saving that love and lust for you and only you, forever, and will never yearn for another.

Sue me, I'd rather have a girl who's been around the block just enough to know what's a good thing, and what isn't. That's what we want for ourselves, yet can't tolerate from a woman. Kind of a retarded double standard, if you ask me.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 2:37:49 AM EDT
[#9]
i should have mentioned the unforseen downside.
i married late, 29years old, meaning the wife was already 34.......
    she started MENOPAUSE at 38, and it still isn't over, about 8 years later.
let me tell you, that menopause thing can fuck up a good time.

just a thought to throw out there.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 2:40:36 AM EDT
[#10]
Yeah not too much has developed yet....but the added years are also a bit of a concern for me.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 2:47:13 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
It doesn't matter.

To you it doesn't.
SGatr15

Thats right..to me it doesn't. As someone else mentioned, I would rather have partners  with some experience. They shouldn't expect me to be a virgin, and I certainly am not going to expect them to be a virgin or even a near-virgin. Sex is fun, and I wouldn't expect to find a nun.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 2:48:17 AM EDT
[#12]
Hope you like herpes.

Its all the rage these days.

- BG
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 2:59:26 AM EDT
[#13]
Marry a lady.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:13:30 AM EDT
[#14]
[Rodney Dangerfield] I'm glad my wife cheats on me, I have great looking kids![/Rodney Dangerfield]

Roll with it....too many unknown factors here....how many partners have you had?  Is she a love interest or do you just want to pee in her butt?  What are YOUR standards?  What are HERS?  Is SHE really a HE?  If she's had only 3 partners, were they all at the same time?  Where any of her partners female?  Did she spread them out over a few years?  Where they 7' tall and have 10" dicks?  Where they midgets?  Was she wasted?  Where they?  Was money exchanged?  

On a more serious note, is she nice?  Does she genuinely want to go out on a date?  What's up?

Lots of unknowns...good luck soldier!
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:39:15 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
How many is too many for you?

More than a safe can holds?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top