Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2004 12:33:44 AM EDT
I think we have ignored a bigger problem in our home land. The murderers and those who just don't give a shit a about life.

I have noticed this terrorist stuff has kind of kept them in the dark corner.
We are all so emotional about the tali ban and so on but what about does killing 10,000's Americans every year in our homes.

No one seems to have such strong emotions towards these fuckers.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 12:35:24 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I think we have ignored a bigger problem in our home land. The murderers and those who just don't give a shit a about life.

I have noticed this terrorist stuff has kind of kept them in the dark corner.
We are all so emotional about the tali ban and so on but what about does killing 10,000's Americans every year in our homes.

No one seems to have such strong emotions towards these fuckers.

Kill those fuckers, too!!!  A murderer is a murderer...
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 12:38:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 1:13:42 AM EDT
[#3]
I differentiate greatly between a life not yet realized, still cells not acting in concert and forming sentient thought with self-awareness and that of children in a school, bombed and shot for political gain.

Not saying abortion (why didn't you just say it?) is cool, but it's a hell of a lot different than deliberate murder.

Have you adopted yet? Get on the ball.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 1:18:38 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Not saying abortion (why didn't you just say it?) is cool, but it's a hell of a lot different than deliberate murder.

Both are planned acts aren't they?

SGatr15
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 6:41:40 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Both are planned acts aren't they?

SGatr15

Abortion is murder. Sorry I say its first degree.
You go into the clinic with one thing on your mind getting this kid out of your belly. You know the kids going to be killed.

a 11 week old child if I am not mistaken. Looks pretty human to me.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 6:44:18 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
All this talk about terrorist, Have we forgot about our own?  

I thought this was going to be about sKerry!
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 6:45:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Someone please post the "Oh no! Not this shit again"
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 6:46:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Our home grown terrorist have been low profile these days. my opinion is that there are too many sets of eyes out there now looking for terrorist and they are scared of being caught.

The number one watched home grown group is the ELF, number two is PETA or Greenpeace. I forgot which of those for second. This info comes fron a friend in the FBI.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top