Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2004 9:06:02 PM EDT

Russell Means

Does anyone remember the 1988 Libertarian Presidential Candidate Russell Means? Though he received a lot of support, he eventually lost a close race in the Libertarian primary to Ron Paul.

Russell Means was also the founder of AIM (American Indian Movement) the radical, militant anti-American group of hippies and commies that took over Alcatraz island for EIGHTEEN FUCKING MONTHS from 1969-1971 and proclaimed it a sovereign indian nation. They even held off several attempts by American forces to retake the island.

Russell Means also led AIM's hostile takeover of Mount Rushmore in '70, led their hostile takeover of the BIA building in Washington DC in '72, led a riot at a courthouse in Sioux Falls, Iowa in '74 (for which he was arrested, convicted, paroled and then pardoned) and led the infamous 71-day armed takeover and occupation at Wounded Knee S.D. in '73 in which two people were killed and a dozen wounded, not to mention a long string of other arrests. Russell Means is a long-standing radical hippie who went from one violent, rebellious insurrection to another to another... nothing less than a radical TRAITOR who actually took up arms against the United States while trying to confiscate American land to form his own soveriegn nation!!!

Enter John Kerry.

In his now famous 1971 Senate Testimony, that self-confessed war criminal and outright traitor Hanoi-John-Fucking-Kerry had this to say about Russell Means and those radicals in AIM who commited rebellion and insurrection against America inside our own country by siezing Alcatraz Island for 18 months:

UNITED STATES SENATE;
COMMITTEE ON FOREIGN RELATIONS,
Washington, D.C.
April 23, 1971.

Kerry: "An American Indian friend of mine who lives in the Indian Nation of Alcatraz put it to me very succinctly..."

And so there he is, right there on cue, our boy Hanoi-John Fucking Kerry right there giving these militant radicals of AIM credibility before the US Senate. He actually called it "the Indian Nation of Alcatraz" thereby acknowledging THEIR claim to ownership and sovereignty over it!

Fucking seditious assholes the whole lot of them!
... and now you know the REST of the story.

Link Posted: 9/7/2004 9:09:23 PM EDT
[#1]
interesting... John Kerry complimenting a Liberatarian.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 9:09:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Just when you thought there couldn't be anything worse from that piece of shit skerry.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 9:12:11 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
interesting... John Kerry complimenting a Liberatarian.

No - Kerry was complimenting a seditious traitor who committed insurrection against the United States of America in repeated armed rebellions.

Means didn't become a Libertarian until '87.

Link Posted: 9/7/2004 9:12:35 PM EDT
[#4]
I was just kidding.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 9:16:21 PM EDT
[#5]
They should've chosen Kucinich.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 9:16:52 PM EDT
[#6]
I think shapton was their best choice
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 9:19:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Fucking Indians, why dont they just all go away and die!
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 9:20:24 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Okay that's kinda stupid.

I don't want this thread locked so instead just STFU!!!

Link Posted: 9/7/2004 9:23:44 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Ummm, I didn't know the indians were Muslim....

Link Posted: 9/7/2004 9:24:27 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Im sure that my cuban friends from NY will not miss the Irony of my statement.  And if they dont I will get their new land added to the rez and send them packing
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 9:31:27 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think he might have been fvcking with you, Mac.  
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 9:44:25 PM EDT
[#12]
I have an AIM latch hook rug that I've had for about 20 years.  It's just a bullseye that says "AIM" underneath it.  I didn't know it's significance until many years later, I just though it was a shooting thing.  

*shrug*
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 9:46:41 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think he might have been fvcking with you, Mac.  

Fvckin' witcha big time, believe me.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 10:13:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 12:48:45 AM EDT
[#15]
We all know that no man or larch or lepidoptera is immune unless their vital bodily fluids are cleansed of all nanobots at the porch of the Righteous Fiddler.

Link Posted: 9/8/2004 12:57:51 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
We all know that no man or larch or lepidoptera is immune unless their vital bodily fluids are cleansed of all nanobots at the porch of the Righteous Fiddler.

I'll take WTF for $500, Alex...
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 1:04:23 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'll take WTF for $500, Alex...

You are not the King, nor the Prince, nor the Earl, nor the Duke of Togo!
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 5:36:29 AM EDT
[#18]
So are we pissed at Means because he was friends with Kerry or because he did what so many here talk about and got away with it? Or were we still pissed at Kerry for being a general asshat and Means is just a means to that end?
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 6:43:13 AM EDT
[#19]

Wow, this thread has gone kind of strangely.

Quoted:
So are we pissed at Means because he was friends with Kerry or because he did what so many here talk about and got away with it? Or were we still pissed at Kerry for being a general asshat and Means is just a means to that end?

That one.

And Groovinator, I expect my royalties for that.

Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:25:23 AM EDT
[#20]
Native Americans have been pissed on by the US Government  for over 200 years, so what's your point?  (I'm 12% Choctaw for the record)
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:44:07 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ummm, I didn't know the indians were Muslim....

Same here, I thought they were Hindu.

Another side note, California's Governor Moonbeam gave Means asylum, preventing South Dakota's extradition. Apparently the govenor was told Means wouldn't live long if sent back to a SD prison.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:46:12 AM EDT
[#22]
That reflects badly on the Libertarian Party.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:47:54 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Native Americans have been pissed on by the US Government  for over 200 years, so what's your point?  (I'm 12% Choctaw for the record)

Really?

Wow. I didn't realize Indians could live that long.

But he doesn't LOOK 200 years old in that picture!

Must be something in the peyote
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:58:30 AM EDT
[#24]
Isn't there something in the Gov't/Indian Treaties saying that when the US government abandons lands once lived on by the natives that it reverts back to them? I thought the indians were acting on some clause like that.  
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 9:05:30 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Isn't there something in the Gov't/Indian Treaties saying that when the US government abandons lands once lived on by the natives that it reverts back to them? I thought the indians were acting on some clause like that.  

That referred to Federal land which used to belong to THEIR tribe and that is no long being used by the FedGov.

Russell Means and his AIM group were from the Sioux tribe from South Dakota area - they were HARDLY justified in taking an island off California.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 9:09:28 AM EDT
[#26]

IBTL
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 9:11:50 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
That reflects badly on the Libertarian Party.

No.

The Libertarian PLATFORM reflects badly on the Libertarian Party.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 11:00:35 AM EDT
[#28]
Forwarded to Drudge and Hannity
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 7:24:26 AM EDT
[#29]
Until the Republicans overturn Reagans '86 ban and Bushs '89 ban, I will not vote for the traitors. Badnarik will get my vote.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top