Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2004 7:31:51 AM EDT
What Muslim nations publicly condemned the terror attack in Russia?
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 7:39:29 AM EDT
[#1]
crickets... crickets...
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 7:42:56 AM EDT
[#2]
I fully expect all of the Muslim nations to immediately condemn...
Russia, for all of the things they have done in Chechnea (I have no idea how to spell that one).
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 7:43:58 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
crickets... crickets...

Thats what I expected, but a few must have said something.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 7:44:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Must...not...say...it...will...get...banned...
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 7:45:35 AM EDT
[#5]
..... any one .....  any one....

Link Posted: 9/7/2004 8:06:01 AM EDT
[#6]
I wouldn't be surprised if some area of the world or another started glowing in the dark over this. The Russians are PISSED! There will be retribution, God knows I wouldn't want to piss of a bunch of drunken, semi-literate Russians who still have nuclear weapons.

Bob
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 8:08:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Nations?  None that I am aware of.

I have seen a couple individual comments from folks whom I expect to have fatwa on their heads...

But nations?

nope.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 8:08:44 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
crickets... crickets...

more crickets...
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 8:09:18 AM EDT
[#9]
none...knun...nunn..nguyn
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 8:12:38 AM EDT
[#10]
All those rude, inconsiderate children using up the bullets and bombs of the good, peace loving religion of peace followers, the least their parents coudl do was to forward a check to cover the cost of the ammunition and explosives to their local mosque.

I mean, really.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 8:16:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Did you guys see Putin Lash out at the American reporter who asked him if he was going to negotiate with the Chetzens!

He said  Quote "Why don't you bring Osama Bin Laden to the White House & negotiate with him"
The man was very angry & I would not be suprised by a Glowing Chechnea.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 8:17:25 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 8:18:49 AM EDT
[#13]
As Simon & Garfunkel wrote………

ANdy
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 8:18:52 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 8:19:55 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Did you guys see Putin Lash out at the American reporter who asked him if he was going to negotiate with the Chetzens!

He said  Quote "Why don't you bring Osama Bin Laden to the White House & negotiate with him"

Negotiate with a 1911 to the head and oops, sorry about that half pound trigger.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 8:20:34 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

""Why don't you meet Osama bin Laden, invite him to Brussels or to the White House and engage in talks, ask him what he wants and give it to him so he leaves you in peace? Why don't you do that?" he said with searing sarcasm.

"You find it possible to set some limitations in your dealings with these bastards, so why should we talk to people who are childkillers?

"No one has a moral right to tell us to talk to childkillers," he added."

Can't see George or Tony calling them Bastards… well said Vladimir!

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=271595
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 8:20:36 AM EDT
[#17]
and the rest of the quote.
"Find out what he wants and give it to him".

When will understand that they want you DEAD.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 8:23:23 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I fully expect all of the Muslim nations to immediately condemn...

Russia, for all of the things they have done in Chechnea (I have no idea how to spell that one).

Putin implied that our own State Dept. was doing the same thing. Foggy bottom does some weird stuff including giving asylum to a chechen leader recently. Bet they get 'called on the carpet' for that one...
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 8:24:27 AM EDT
[#19]
I checked everywhere I could.  News sites from the US, Russia, GB, and Muslim sites.  I couldn't find anything.  I'm not saying that I'm a pro researcher but if something this big was to be denounced by a Muslim State - I'm guessing it would hit the presses full force.

Link Posted: 9/7/2004 8:26:00 AM EDT
[#20]
I'm sure the proper diplomatic gestures were made by countries with ambassadorial relationships with Russia.

The same way muslim countries gave sympathies to us after 9/11 while segments of their population celebrated in the streets.

What diplomats say and do doesn't have much to do with reality.

If your looking for Muslims who denounce terrorism and other forms of Islamic extremism I'd start with a visit to any local Mosque.  The vast majority of Muslims are nice people who go about their daily lives just as you do.

Link Posted: 9/7/2004 9:34:30 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

If your looking for Muslims who denounce terrorism and other forms of Islamic extremism I'd start with a visit to any local Mosque.  The vast majority of Muslims are nice people who go about their daily lives just as you do.

If I'm in enemy territory I wouldn't admit to being an enemy either. No more RoP for me...
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 9:52:57 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Only real difference is that Mulims slaughter babies, Muslims strap bombs to their bodies and blow up school buses, and the whole hijacking airliners and crashingthem into large office buildings.  Other than that kind of thing, they are just like us.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 9:55:57 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Only real difference is that Mulims slaughter babies, Muslims strap bombs to their bodies and blow up school buses, and the whole hijacking airliners and crashingthem into large office buildings.  Other than that kind of thing, they are just like us.

You forgot one.  They also get their funding from mosque here in America....and Dino wants me to visit these people?

I don't think so.

Fuck "them"

Sktar15
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 9:57:30 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You forgot one.  They also get their funding from mosque here in America....and Dino wants me to visit these people?

I don't think so.

Fuck "them"

Sktar15

True...true.   But just think how much more convient for the Religion of Peace followers if we would all just file in to their mosques and present our necks for them to slice open.  I mean, it is the sensitive thing to do, no?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top