Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2004 11:42:52 AM EDT
I play within an online gaming syndicate with over 800 members worldwide. The name of the group is Sturmgrenadier. We have portals in America's Army, PLanetside, STar Wars Galaxies, Eve Online, World War II Online, and World of Warcraft. We have just been given authorization to release a movie we created from within Planetside. The link to the download page is http://sturmgrenadier.com/ . Please enjoy and post some feedback here if you enjoy it. The movie is approximately 45 minutes long.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 11:53:46 AM EDT
[#1]
btt
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 11:57:06 AM EDT
[#2]
www.sturmgrenadier.com/

this will help
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 12:00:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Holy crap it's 187 megs!  

I'll let you know how it was whenever the thing finishes downloading.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 12:01:39 PM EDT
[#4]
So is that like a video game cult?

Link Posted: 9/5/2004 12:23:12 PM EDT
[#5]
still downloading
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 12:36:53 PM EDT
[#6]
i'll let you know in about 10 min how it is....

LOVE the T1's here :-D

-Roth
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 12:54:28 PM EDT
[#7]
I just watched it for shits and giggles.  

Boy, do you guys need to find girlfriends!
Whats with the sturmgrenedier?  Are you guys supposed to be nazis, or some shit like that?
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 1:05:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Kingfish
Got nothing to do with Nazi stuff. Sturmgrenadier got its start playing WW2Online. During the beta of WWIIOnline, everyone and their sister wanted to be the Allies. So a small group of guys went and played Axis as they were the underdogs. Sturmgrenadier was chosen as a name because it sounded like it could be a name for a German military outfit.

So did ya like it Kingfish??

Link Posted: 9/5/2004 1:22:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 2:00:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Some of the action scenes in the end were pretty good, interesting use of the Requiem for a Dream theme, nearly everybodys using that these days.  If you want to see some really good video game movies, look up Red Vs Blue
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 2:04:04 PM EDT
[#11]
not bad... that must have taken a damn long time to do!

-Roth
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 2:10:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Wow! I really do appreciate good organization in online games. Its so hard to find. Thats organization on a massive scale. The columns of tanks, and air formations. I tried Planetside when it was demo'ing, but at the time it really taxed my crappy system. Now that I have a better system I might be interested in trying this game again. There was another group who had some pretty impressive movies from the Battlefield games. They did all kinds of crazy shit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top