Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2004 8:37:36 AM EDT
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=132&topic_id=715428#715437

It seems that we have made some enemies. Enemies that have no clue and badly misjudge us. I do so hope that if there is ever a civil war, these people will be our opposers.

DO NOT HOT LINK
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 8:38:56 AM EDT
[#1]
whoops, I thought the thread title was "Violent Lips", which would be an excellent name for a band,

carry on...

Link Posted: 9/4/2004 8:44:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Remember, If you do not agree with a liberal you are just STUPID!

And Liberals are the Worst Meanest, Nastiest bunch of sore Losers you will ever meet, Just look at the expression on Alan Colmes or any Dems face since the truth about Kerry has come out & the Poll numbers reflect the shift to GWB.  
Wait until the GWB gets re-elected!
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 8:48:58 AM EDT
[#3]

voyagerforkerry (18 posts)      Wed Sep-01-04 09:46 PM
Response to Original message

35. That is exactly what I told my husband tonight!

We were watching the protests and I said that if Bush steals another election, there would be civil war. I think that it would be nasty. And I'm liable to be one of the nastiest. Even though I'm normally a sweet Libra. But after these four years, I'm ready and willing to change.

BWAHAHAHAHA  "My Horoscope told me to fight!"

Link Posted: 9/4/2004 8:50:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Dupe
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 8:54:59 AM EDT
[#5]

topanga (32 posts)       Wed Sep-01-04 07:44 PM
Response to Reply #15

You see everywhere that uzis and other assualt weapons are for sale everywhere, CNN just had a special on it. I know for a fact I don't want to live in a country where my 6 year old can buy a gun from the ice cream man.

I read an article in the local newspaper about a guy that robbed a liquor store with a fully automatic revolver, do you want to live in a country like that?

Every time I go over there my head starts to hurt.

Link Posted: 9/4/2004 8:57:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Do these idiots forget who has all the guns and training?
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 8:58:43 AM EDT
[#7]
This thread is a blatent  vilation of the CoC .
Painting an entire group for the musings of a few should result in the banning of all who participate in this thread.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 8:59:19 AM EDT
[#8]
fucking hippys, how are they gonna kill us? love?
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 9:02:49 AM EDT
[#9]

They're going to fight us? With WHAT? We're the ones with the bullet hoses!

We'll be facing 10/22's and .38's, and that's about it.  

Seriously, the sheer lunacy of some of these people amazes me. Like these two guys:

henslee (1000+ posts)     Wed Sep-01-04 10:02 PM

38. Bush will lose. There won't a civil war. Republicans dont do "battle".

They get deferments.

Printer Friendly | | Top  

Seabiscuit  (564 posts)     Wed Sep-01-04 10:22 PM
Response to Reply #38

40. Yeah - just flash a draft notice in their faces

and they run off and hide in some institution for the duration of the war. In a civil war, all we have to do is wait for Bush to re-instate the draft, then serve draft notices on all registered Republicans. End of war. End of Bush.

Republicans don't do battle? When I was in the service, the majority of guys were Republicans. They won't need to flash a draft notice since the majority of them would have VOLUNTEERED already!

Like I said in another thread, this just shows how absolutely out of touch with reality these people are. Most of them seem to be under the assumption that the 'little guy' is really a Democrat at heart, he's just been oppressed and forced to swear fealty to the ev1l r3publicanz!@11! The seem to be under the impression that if there were a civil war, everyone would rise up on the side of the Democrats. Hah. Fat chance of that happening.

Can you imagine though? A bunch of 'sweet Libra' s0kker m0mz running around the streets with .38s? Hahahahaahah!
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 9:05:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Incense grenades? Brass knuckle/mood rings? Beaded concertina wire? Tofu mortars? Tie-dyed MARPAT? Psyops with Joan Baez @ 120 dB?

oh the horror! * twitching uncontrollably in fear *

Link Posted: 9/4/2004 9:06:44 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

topanga (32 posts)       Wed Sep-01-04 07:44 PM
Response to Reply #15

You see everywhere that uzis and other assualt weapons are for sale everywhere, CNN just had a special on it. I know for a fact I don't want to live in a country where my 6 year old can buy a gun from the ice cream man.

I read an article in the local newspaper about a guy that robbed a liquor store with a fully automatic revolver, do you want to live in a country like that?

Every time I go over there my head starts to hurt.

Actually IIRC there is an "Automatic Revolver" called the Matuba.  It's just a few years old and didn't sell well (an answer to a need that didn't exist).  I thinks CDNN was liguidating them a while ago.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 9:08:53 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 9:11:41 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 9:17:45 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Can you imagine though? A bunch of 'sweet Libra' s0kker m0mz running around the streets with .38s? Hahahahaahah!

[john kerry voice]Bring it on![/john kerry voice]

Link Posted: 9/4/2004 9:24:10 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Actually IIRC there is an "Automatic Revolver" called the Matuba.  It's just a few years old and didn't sell well (an answer to a need that didn't exist).  I thinks CDNN was liguidating them a while ago.

Uh, it just uses the gas to advance the cylinder. It's semi-auto, too, except it doesn't eject the casing automatically. It's not full-auto.

This system was also used in a much earlier revolver, I think the Webley-Scott.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 9:25:48 AM EDT
[#16]
Fricken hillarious- keep talking over there in the DU, whoever is doing it...you've got me in stitches over here waiting for Frances to knock the hell out of us.

Link Posted: 9/4/2004 9:27:04 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 9:27:27 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Uh, it just uses the gas to advance the cylinder. It's semi-auto, too, except it doesn't eject the casing automatically. It's not full-auto.

This system was also used in a much earlier revolver, I think the Webley-Scott.

Yup...the cylinder automatically advances.  I wonder where the DU'er heard about it!  
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 9:40:25 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Incense grenades? Brass knuckle/mood rings? Beaded concertina wire? Tofu mortars? Tie-dyed MARPAT? Psyops with Joan Baez @ 120 dB?

oh the horror! * twitching uncontrollably in fear *

Minivan drive-bys?................."Civil war and ill be the nastiest!" LMFAO!
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 9:46:03 AM EDT
[#20]

WorstPresidentEver  (1000+ posts)      Wed Sep-01-04 09:51 PM

36. The greater danger is if Bush Loses

The freepers and other ignorami who think Bush is "protecting them from turra" won't accept Kerry being legitimately elected. Worst case scenario is if Kerry wins the ridiculous Electoral College but loses the popular vote, they won't "get over it" and I doubt Bush would leave office willingly. What happened in 2000 will be irrelevant to those who think that Bush was "chosen by God".

Remember, many on the other side do not believe in democracy.

Nice...
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 9:52:34 AM EDT
[#21]
That is a riot!
Sure would be nice if they would start some shit though. I don't think they have any idea how bad an ass-kicking they'd get. I'm going to order a couple of more cases of ammo
just kidding. I've got plenty!
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 10:05:11 AM EDT
[#22]
You know, I just don't get it with that bunch anymore. It's really no wonder they're so upset about recent developmentsin the polls I guess.

On one hand, they claim the American people are "Stupid, Sheeple, mind-numbed corporate monkeys ect ect ect" but THEN they want to concoct CONSPIRACY theorys about how the conservatives are "Stealing" the election and manipulating the system (!?)

What the hell is it ?  Either we're smart and getting ripped off OR we're MORONS and getting what we want.

Until they can figure out which it ain't going to get much better for them IMHO.

These calls for violence are in support of the "Rip-off" theory because, if the people actually WANT Bush over Kerry and vote that way in November what's their f*ckin' point?

'course, seein' as how THEY'RE so much brighter than the rest of us maybe they want to fight a civil war to save us from ourselves?
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 10:07:14 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Remember, If you do not agree with a liberal you are just STUPID!

And Liberals are the Worst Meanest, Nastiest bunch of sore Losers you will ever meet, Just look at the expression on Alan Colmes or any Dems face since the truth about Kerry has come out & the Poll numbers reflect the shift to GWB.  
Wait until the GWB gets re-elected!

Anyone remember the looks on their faces on election night, 1994?

I'm looking forward to seeing THAT and even WORSE on their faces in 59 days!

Link Posted: 9/4/2004 10:15:35 AM EDT
[#24]
They've got spitballs and are mad as Zell!!!
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 10:27:24 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

We were watching the protests and I said that if Bush steals another election, there would be civil war. I think that it would be nasty. And I'm liable to be one of the nastiest. Even though I'm normally a sweet Libra. But after these four years, I'm ready and willing to change.

My psycho ex-GF, whom I lived with many years ago, was a Libra......
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 10:39:05 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

My psycho ex-GF, whom I lived with many years ago, was a Libra......

I'm a Libra and I'm anything BUT "sweet".
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top