Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/3/2004 3:48:22 PM EDT
4 out of 5 dentists may recommend Trident sugar free gum, but ALL the terrorists who flew planes into buildings on 9/11, blew up trains recently, crashed airliners into fields and killed schoolchildren by the hundreds in America, Spain, and Russia, respectively, were:

Members of a protected class which cannot be named at this site.

Have a nice day.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 3:49:26 PM EDT
[#1]
IBTL
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 3:49:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Click (read Lock)
But I did just save a lot on my insurance by switching to Geico
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 3:50:14 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
4 out of 5 dentists may recommend Trident sugar free gum, but ALL the terrorists who flew planes into buildings on 9/11, blew up trains recently, crashed airliners into fields and killed schoolchildren by the hundreds in America, Spain, and Russia, respectively, were:

Have a nice day.

Arab Muslim males between the ages of 17 and 40???
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 3:51:01 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Careful now, we wouldn't want to offend anyone and get this thread locked.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 3:51:18 PM EDT
[#5]

+1
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 3:51:32 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Click (read Lock)

LOL.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 3:52:43 PM EDT
[#7]
In all fairness XXXmillion muslems never killed anybody.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 3:53:11 PM EDT
[#8]
I thought it was the Islamofacists?<shrugs>
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 3:54:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 3:55:29 PM EDT
[#10]
The silence from the Islamic community is deafening, Raf.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 3:57:21 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 3:58:30 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

They are going to have to artfully carve their statement.   Even us civilized folks are foaming at the mouth with bloodlust.  We will hear an "Official" response but they have to be very creative in what they say.  It will take time.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 3:59:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Perception IS reality.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 3:59:32 PM EDT
[#14]
You're on a roll.

ANd I agree with your points 100%

SGtar15
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:01:49 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

HUGE +1

Damn...if I was this quiet over the whole Gay sex Priest ordeal you guys would have banned me for being a pedophile.

WHy we go to such great lenght as to prtoect those that want to kill us is beyond me.

SGtar15
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:03:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:07:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:08:49 PM EDT
[#18]
You know, I've got more I need to share about this. Fuck it. Listen to this:

The Swiftees air an ad that questions a man's claims about his military service from 35 years ago, and the Democrats "demand" that GW and the rest of the Republicans "dis-associate" themselves from the Swiftees and condemn the ad.

Well, every fucking time, and it's been pretty frequently lately, a FUCKING GROUP OF FUCKING MUSLIMS FUCKING CUTS INNOCENT PEOPLE'S HEADS OFF, SHOOTS PEOPLE IN THE BACK OF THE FUCKING HEAD, HIJACKS AIRLINERS AND FLIES THEM INTO THE FUCKING GROUND, BLOWS UP FUCKING CROWDED TRAIN STATIONS, BUS STATIONS, AND GAS STATIONS, ATTACKS SCHOOLS FULL OF CHILDREN AND SHOOTS THE CHILDREN IN THE BACK AS THEY ARE RUNNING THE FUCK AWAY FROM DANGER...

NO ONE FUCKING ASKS THE ISLAMIC COMMUNITY TO "DIS-ASSOCIATE" ITSELF, OR "CONDEMN" THE BARBARIC, INSANE ACTIONS OF IT'S OWN PEOPLE.

Well, here's one big "FUCK YOU" to any Muslim who refuses to condemn this shit.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:08:56 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

People are responsible for their own actions, not someone else’s.

I’ve never apologized for slavery in this country.

Nor am I going to.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:10:05 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:11:28 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:12:06 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So?  Doesn't mean they are all in cahoots.  Hard to believe hundreds of millions of Muslims are ALL murdering thugs, or supporters of same.

Then what does it mean when not one single Imam of any signifigance can't manage a statement condemning the actions after twelve hours?

Because when you strip away their bravado, they are all COWARDS.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:12:18 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So?  Doesn't mean they are all in cahoots.  Hard to believe hundreds of millions of Muslims are ALL murdering thugs, or supporters of same.

raf....the mosque in my city has "missionaries" that came over PRIOR to 9-11 to raise money.  This money went DIRECTLY to AL Quida!

So yes, IMHO every practicing Muslim in my area IS DIRECTLY involved with terrorism.

WHy the Mods of this board can not see this is amazing!

SGatr15
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:12:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:13:24 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:15:00 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Let's just cut to the chase and just post that you'd like your account locked - grow a pair and state it.

I'll grow a pair and state that everything I wanted to say I already have. See above posts for reference.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:15:08 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Let's just cut to the chase and just post that you'd like your account locked - grow a pair and state it.

Who wants their accounts locked?

We in the west are just tired of being attack and then being told WE are the ones that must play nice.

That's just stupid!

SGatr15
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:16:36 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Get pissed off at TERRORIST not muslims.

[duh]

If a muslim funds another muslim to strap a bomb to his chest and kill people then they are BOTH terrorist.

SGtar15
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:17:46 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Who wants their accounts locked?

We in the west are just tired of being attack and then being told WE are the ones that must play nice.

That's just stupid!

SGatr15

Yep +1
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:18:10 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Then if that is true, who is supporting and financing them? Only 100-200 muslims with sticks up their ass? I don't think so.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:18:46 PM EDT
[#31]
I have friends who are Afghans and Sunni Moslems. they are as hossirifed by this as we are.
However, the Goblin makes a good point. The silence of the Muslim community is deafening.
Silence = complacency, in my book. There can be no sidelines.

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:18:50 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:19:36 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

raf....the mosque in my city has "missionaries" that came over PRIOR to 9-11 to raise money.  This money went DIRECTLY to AL Quida!

So yes, IMHO every practicing Muslim in my area IS DIRECTLY involved with terrorism.

WHy the Mods of this board can not see this is amazing!

SGatr15

It's probably not a big shocker to anyone but they did it in Dallas also.  Of course they also played the race card when the investigation started.  
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:26:12 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:27:43 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
You know, I've got more I need to share about this. Fuck it. Listen to this:

The Swiftees air an ad that questions a man's claims about his military service from 35 years ago, and the Democrats "demand" that GW and the rest of the Republicans "dis-associate" themselves from the Swiftees and condemn the ad.

Well, every fucking time, and it's been pretty frequently lately, a FUCKING GROUP OF FUCKING MUSLIMS FUCKING CUTS INNOCENT PEOPLE'S HEADS OFF, SHOOTS PEOPLE IN THE BACK OF THE FUCKING HEAD, HIJACKS AIRLINERS AND FLIES THEM INTO THE FUCKING GROUND, BLOWS UP FUCKING CROWDED TRAIN STATIONS, BUS STATIONS, AND GAS STATIONS, ATTACKS SCHOOLS FULL OF CHILDREN AND SHOOTS THE CHILDREN IN THE BACK AS THEY ARE RUNNING THE FUCK AWAY FROM DANGER...

NO ONE FUCKING ASKS THE ISLAMIC COMMUNITY TO "DIS-ASSOCIATE" ITSELF, OR "CONDEMN" THE BARBARIC, INSANE ACTIONS OF IT'S OWN PEOPLE.

Well, here's one big "FUCK YOU" to any Muslim who refuses to condemn this shit.

+1,000,0000
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:28:46 PM EDT
[#36]
[liberal crybaby] If we never invaded Iraq, none of these events would have happened [/liberal crybaby]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:30:15 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

I have to agree there. Is it just me or did everyone forget that the muslims certainly made an effort to go outside their houses and party down when they hit the twin towers? (hell they even had the balls to do it inside the U.S.)  I for one will not forget seeing images of these neanderthals  jumping around like a bunch of primates in heat when the twin towers fell. I just find it ironic how you NEVER see them condone anything yet the world always tries to find the good in the group.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:37:24 PM EDT
[#38]
So is it just a coincidence that 90% of the terrorism in the world (if not more, but I am trying to be conservative in my estimate) are from people of the Islamic religion?

Also, the religion itself DOES in-fact set a basis for hate.  By this, I mean.....why put a provision in scripture that if you become a martyr you are guaranteed a place in heaven with 72 virgins to play with?  Doesn't always seem that Islamic countries are ALWAYS finding this reason or that reason to wage war on SOMEBODY!  Jeez....if you are guaranteed a place in heaven if only you martyr, what's to stop ya from doing the before mentioned (aside from rational, non-cold blooded, non-brainwashed thinking?)

Could it be a measure for the leaders to be able to control the vassals and possibly raise armies when they get the whim?  
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:39:11 PM EDT
[#39]
I wonder, are those "virgin" sheep...or goats?

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:39:42 PM EDT
[#40]
Posted by 199

People are responsible for their own actions, not someone else’s.

I’ve never apologized for slavery in this country.

Nor am I going to

So 199, does this mean you do not condemn slavery?
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:41:39 PM EDT
[#41]
Let me ad my voice to the number of us that don't understand why 'moderate' Muslims are not criticized for NOT condemming the acts os savages who murder innocents in the name of thier own religion.  

IMHO:  By their silence, they are COMPLICIT!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:45:28 PM EDT
[#42]
...But I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

I hate terrorists.

My daddy says it best:  I am not a racist, I am a statistician.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:45:41 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Preferrably swine....
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:45:54 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Have a nice day.

You mean towel headed, camel fucking, Islam spouting, Arab trash? the group of people lower than pigshit that all deserve to die a painful death?

[Mongol] Ride to the nearest town, Kill every living thing, level every building, sow the fields with salt, and make seperate mounds for the skulls of men, women, children, horses, dogs and cats! [/Mongol]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:46:33 PM EDT
[#45]
It would be nice to see a fraction of the number of people who protested in the streets of NYC out protesting this.

As has been said "The silence is deafening!"
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:47:43 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

I hope their goats, they are way worse kissers than sheep.

(edit) I mean, that's what I hear........
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:48:43 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
It would be nice to see a fraction of the number of people who protested in the streets of NYC out protesting this.

As has been said "The silence is deafening!"

And we can't even get the media to report that the people who did this are Muslim Terrorists.

Unfuckingreal.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:49:30 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I hope their goats, they are way worse kissers than sheep.

(edit) I mean, that's what I hear........

Heheheh. Freudian slip...?

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:50:17 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
President George W. Bush stated the following yesterday:

"Today, the government of a free Afghanistan is fighting terror, Pakistan is capturing terrorist leaders, Saudi Arabia is making raids and arrests, Libya is dismantling its weapons programs, the army of a free Iraq is fighting for freedom, and more than three-quarters of al-Qaida's key members and associates have been detained or killed. We have led, many have joined, and America and the world are safer. ... Free societies in the Middle East will be hopeful societies, which no longer feed resentments and breed violence for export. Free governments in the Middle East will fight terrorists instead of harboring them, and that helps us keep the peace. So our mission in Afghanistan and Iraq is clear: We will help new leaders to train their armies, and move toward elections, and get on the path of stability and democracy as quickly as possible. And then our troops will return home with the honor they have earned."

W stated it perfectly well some time ago: "you're either with us, or you're against us"

"you're either with us, or you're against us"

We're fighting terrorism.

A certain community can't find the cajones to condemn terrorism? After kids are slaughtered?

seems pretty clear to me.

(and yes, sometimes there are no shades of gray - I believe this might be one)

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:51:10 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top