Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/1/2004 10:02:19 PM EDT
What is the date of the cutoff for voter registration?  I know it's several weeks before the election, but now how long.

Problem is I'm moving come September 18th but need to make sure I get counted when I stand up.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 10:04:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Damnit who the hell said you got to leave California before me?
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 10:12:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Unfortunately it will not be an out of California move.  That's sometime next year if I'm lucky.  This is however an across the San Diego County move.

Suppose I could vote absentee, but with the battleground CA is likely to be and the absentee fiasco in FL in 2k I'd really like to make sure I can do so in person.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 10:15:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Dammit, Google is my friend and apparently I do not pay enough attention to him.  (alteast my post count is going up.. )

October 4th if I want a sample ballot.  October 5th -18th if I'm running late.

October  18th is the last day to be eligible for this election.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top