Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/1/2004 8:51:09 PM EDT
I honestly almost pissed myself laughing at the site. The original site crashed but I found a mirrored site (thank god). I think we've all had a room mate at one time or another that made you wonder what the hell they did when they were alone.

easynetworknyc.com/mirrors/workplaceabuse/

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:53:42 PM EDT
[#1]
That gave me the creeps.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:55:08 PM EDT
[#2]
<Image removed.  Do NOT do this!>

Gotta love censorship on a freedom oriented website!!!
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:56:29 PM EDT
[#3]
LOL that was good!
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:57:39 PM EDT
[#4]
LOL WTF!!!
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:58:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Sgtar15's alternate "movies".
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 9:16:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Aww geez.... I thought them blow up dolls were a long-running joke...

People USE them?

It is made of PLASTIC for cryin out loud.

- BG
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 9:23:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 9:26:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 9:31:10 PM EDT
[#9]
please dont give Sgtar15 any ideas for more movies
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 9:32:09 PM EDT
[#10]
I wish I hadn't clicked that link, although part of it was funny.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 9:34:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Ummm

No.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 9:42:09 PM EDT
[#12]
  Damn  there are some messed up people in this world
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 9:48:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 9:48:10 PM EDT
[#14]
That was hilarious. I'd hate to be the roommate..now everyone knows his dirty little secrets.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 10:03:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 3:47:40 AM EDT
[#16]
I thought it was pretty good. The only thing that would have made it better would have been if the blow up doll would have been one of those Love Ewe Lambs...  
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 4:23:22 AM EDT
[#17]
Hey!  Twin Angels!  Good taste in hentai....um....I mean....um....yeah....um...Gotta go!

<scampers off>

Link Posted: 9/2/2004 4:32:12 AM EDT
[#18]
tagged for home... I don't know what to expect based upon comments already left, and being here at work... hmmm I'll wait!  
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 4:36:50 AM EDT
[#19]
Ugh.

I didn't know such vile devices existed. A man who would indulge in all of that probably has no ability to be in a relationship with a real woman. A box filled with "items" like that paints the picture of a lustful diseased mind of such perversion one shudders to think of the vileness of it.

It is wonderful to see that the guy has such a vibrant and healthy view of women. They were made in God's image, but in his mind they have been reduced to a detachable piece of anatomy existing only for the fulfillment of his most base desires.

Perhaps there shoud be a more appropriate warning on this thread, as what I saw I was not expecting.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 4:47:17 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 4:50:28 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 4:57:28 AM EDT
[#22]
Whoa!
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 5:04:14 AM EDT
[#23]
That boy ain't right.

Mike
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 5:24:34 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 5:45:22 AM EDT
[#25]
tagged for later
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 6:00:20 AM EDT
[#26]
((( shakes head )))  
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 6:33:49 AM EDT
[#27]
I'm gonna kill him for going through my stuff.

Uh, nevermind, nothing to see here.

TXL
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 6:39:13 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Ugh.

I didn't know such vile devices existed. A man who would indulge in all of that probably has no ability to be in a relationship with a real woman. A box filled with "items" like that paints the picture of a lustful diseased mind of such perversion one shudders to think of the vileness of it.

It is wonderful to see that the guy has such a vibrant and healthy view of women. They were made in God's image, but in his mind they have been reduced to a detachable piece of anatomy existing only for the fulfillment of his most base desires.

Perhaps there shoud be a more appropriate warning on this thread, as what I saw I was not expecting.

Hey at least his roommate put her to work....
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 8:38:58 AM EDT
[#29]
As they say... the useless skin surrounding a vagina is called - a woman...  
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 8:50:15 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Ugh.

Um, my wife and I have a few "toys" here and there, and I'd say we're in a great relationship and are neither diseased nor vile.  Sorry, but I take exception to being painted with such a broad brush.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 8:53:15 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Ugh.

Um, my wife and I have a few "toys" here and there, and I'd say we're in a great relationship and are neither diseased nor vile.  Sorry, but I take exception to being painted with such a broad brush.

I can't believe you just posted that.

Link Posted: 9/2/2004 8:55:11 AM EDT
[#32]
Ben your a sick man, stop posting shit like this
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 9:26:17 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Why?
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 9:31:24 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why?

some folks don't like those that are not repressed to express their views here.

Link Posted: 9/2/2004 9:34:33 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Ugh.

It doesn't strike me that the box in this guy's room was there for the mutual fulfillment of proper sexual congress. It appears like the guy is just a lusted out perv.  Thus the comment.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 9:59:49 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
It doesn't strike me that the box in this guy's room was there for the mutual fulfillment of proper sexual congress. It appears like the guy is just a lusted out perv.  Thus the comment.

Yeah, I can see where a lot of people would disapprove of such things.  Of course, I'm about as liberal as you can get when it comes to the bedroom.  

I can certainly understand it being tough for a single guy with a high sex drive (TRUST ME, I know ) but I can't say I ever had a "box o toys" when I was single, either.  To each his own though, I say.  *shrug*
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 10:03:03 AM EDT
[#37]
Does she have a sister?
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 10:06:55 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
Ben your a sick man, stop posting shit like this

Don;t kill the messenger. I'm just trying to help you broaden your understanding of your fellow man.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 10:07:12 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Does she have a sister?

Try here:  www.realdoll.com    (Not safe for work)
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 10:09:16 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
I'm gonna kill him for going through my stuff.

Link Posted: 9/2/2004 10:13:25 AM EDT
[#41]

It’s a trap!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 10:14:43 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Does she have a sister?

Welcome to the exciting world of REALDOLL! Since 1996, we have been using Hollywood special effects technology to produce the most realistic love doll in the world. Our dolls feature completely articulated skeletons which allow for anatomically correct positioning, an exclusive blend of the most expensive silicone rubbers for an ultra-flesh like feel, and are each custom made to order, to our customer's specifications. We offer an extensive list of options, from body type and Face type all the way down to fingernail color. If you've ever dreamed of creating your ideal woman, then you have come to the right place.

NOTE:
Effective September 1 2004, Female Realdoll prices will be increased to $6499.00. In our continuing efforts to provide dolls of the highest quality, we have implemented several costly design enhancements, and have chosen to use superior and more expensive materials. These rising costs have forced us to raise our prices for the first time in 5 years. Any orders postmarked prior to September 1 will be honored at $5999.00.

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 10:14:46 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Does she have a sister?

This is exactly what I am talking about. (Didn't go there today, but was shown the content in the past...)

What kind of person would actually purchase something like that? They reduce humanity to nothing more than the most brutish animalistic behavior.

Anyone who would purchase such a thing has given up on all sense of reality and decency. Gross.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 12:08:38 PM EDT
[#44]
That has to be the cheapest blow up doll I have ever seen. Not that everyone can afford the fancy $1000+ models. I can't believe some of your responses; obviously you've led sheltered lives and never flipped through a  copy of Adam and Eve or some other sex toy catalogue. Some of you need to get out a little more often.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 12:14:53 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
That has to be the cheapest blow up doll I have ever seen. Not that everyone can afford the fancy $1000+ models. I can't believe some of your responses; obviously you've led sheltered lives and never flipped through a  copy of Adam and Eve or some other sex toy catalogue. Some of you need to get out a little more often.

perv alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 9/2/2004 12:27:44 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Ugh.

OK, so change the box of legal sex toys into a box of legal gun parts. The way I see it, I consider his choice of sexual aids to be somewhat like MY choice of owning an AR15 in the PRK. Not necessary, somewhat extreme to the mainstream, and pleasurable.

Of course, you're welcome to any opinion you can form... just remember that intolerance comes in many colors... no matter how you paint it.

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming content of those with closed minds (possibly stemming from years of fundamental religious brainwashing),
Chris

Link Posted: 9/2/2004 12:59:07 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Does she have a sister?

Welcome to the exciting world of REALDOLL! Since 1996, we have been using Hollywood special effects technology to produce the most realistic love doll in the world. Our dolls feature completely articulated skeletons which allow for anatomically correct positioning, an exclusive blend of the most expensive silicone rubbers for an ultra-flesh like feel, and are each custom made to order, to our customer's specifications. We offer an extensive list of options, from body type and Face type all the way down to fingernail color. If you've ever dreamed of creating your ideal woman, then you have come to the right place.

NOTE:
Effective September 1 2004, Female Realdoll prices will be increased to $6499.00. In our continuing efforts to provide dolls of the highest quality, we have implemented several costly design enhancements, and have chosen to use superior and more expensive materials. These rising costs have forced us to raise our prices for the first time in 5 years. Any orders postmarked prior to September 1 will be honored at $5999.00.

BigDozer66

Never been divorced have you .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top