Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/1/2004 3:17:21 PM EDT
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=104&topic_id=2291778&mesg_id=2291778

I was just trolling around over there and I ran into this letter.  I dont know what he was talking about with the band-aids and all (but I pieced it together).  What an idiot.  Apparently he has no respect in himself.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 3:49:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Why do you guys do this?  Every time I go to DU for any reason I feel dirty  and depressed.

I'm just not gonna do it again.  Those people are pathetic.

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 5:01:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Those SUCKERS!

There is no such thing as a "Ranger Training Ribbon".

If he went through Ranger School as a Leg and graduated, he would have been given the Ranger TAB.

For those not in the Know, you do NOT have to be Airborne Qualified to Earn a Ranger Tab.  There's just a slightly different training schedule instead.  (They fly in via helicopter instead of parachuting.)
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 5:05:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 5:07:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 5:17:53 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
The real question is was he awarded a "V" device on his "Ranger Training Ribbon"? I really do hate clothing sales commandos. Am I the only person who is OK with the fact I was never awarded anything higher than an AAM?

I agree...

I only have the AAM with 1st OCL. I am proud to have what I earned.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 5:20:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top