Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 9/1/2004 12:43:59 PM EDT
(as if they weren't revolting already...)

GmoneyOwnsAll (23 posts)       Wed Sep-01-04 08:34 PM
Original message
Start a Revolution

Ok, lets say they steal it once again, but it's made to look farely with BBV. We all know Bush is unelectable, he was in 2000 and even more so now. He has lost a lot of his base and the Democrats base is more energized than ever. So if Bush wins, we know it wasnt fare, no matter what the media says otherwise. Do you all here believe that people are really going to just sit on their asses and let these people get away with it again? I certainly hope not. Malloy has said before he can picture a civil war started. Huge, I mean massive protests. Ill be there proudly if it happens. I've heard a lot of people say "I'll just stick it out another four years and work on 2008." or "Ill move to Canada." That's BS people and Im sick of it. I guess some of you fail to realize that if we let these devils get another four years. An election will be impossible to win for Dems in 2008. You think its hard now, just wait till the whole US has Diebold. Dont people get it, Bush wants a dictatorship. Im so frustrated. Im saying if Bush "wins", we need to step up by the masses and take our country back, and we need to start preparing for it now to be better safe than sorry.

\

Link cold leave cold:
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x714431

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 12:45:42 PM EDT
[#1]
if Bushs dictatorship likes GOP and not demos....and demos revolt...can I help kill off the protests?

John
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 12:46:04 PM EDT
[#2]

but at least he's got spirit.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 12:46:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Yep, that's not fare.  Not fare at all.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 12:46:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Sweet.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 12:47:04 PM EDT
[#5]
civil war protests?
who are they going to fight?  The feds? Ha!
with what?  All the guns they've been banning?
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 12:48:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Okay, I replied ("as gunnut").

Let's see if that gets me banned.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 12:50:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Well,lets say that civil war they keep talking about (and I think they want to happen) starts,how will they fight?Will they go against everything they stand for with the guns.Mass protests?Take their country back?So they can f*** it up and make it communist?I'd like to see them try to take it from those who like living in a FREE country.I dont know how this guy thinks maybe his mom dropped him on his head when he was a baby.He needs to rethink everything they stand for,and realize that their ideas,are the wrong ideas.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 12:50:23 PM EDT
[#8]
ANother 10 days and they will be able to buy their weapons from the trunk of everyones car.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 12:50:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Revolt with what???

Their cocks in their hands???

Yeah right!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 12:50:29 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Exactly.  I can't take anyone who doesn't know the difference between "fare" and "fair" seriously.  I also strongly dislike sentence fragments.  
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 12:51:39 PM EDT
[#11]

Original message
Start a Revolution

Ok, lets say they steal it once again, but it's made to look farely with BBV. We all know Bush is unelectable, he was in 2000 and even more so now. He has lost a lot of his base and the Democrats base is more energized than ever. So if Bush wins, we know it wasnt fare, no matter what the media says otherwise. Do you all here believe that people are really going to just sit on their asses and let these people get away with it again? I certainly hope not. Malloy has said before he can picture a civil war started. Huge, I mean massive protests. Ill be there proudly if it happens. I've heard a lot of people say "I'll just stick it out another four years and work on 2008." or "Ill move to Canada." That's BS people and Im sick of it. I guess some of you fail to realize that if we let these devils get another four years. An election will be impossible to win for Dems in 2008. You think its hard now, just wait till the whole US has Diebold. Dont people get it, Bush wants a dictatorship. Im so frustrated. Im saying if Bush "wins", we need to step up by the masses and take our country back, and we need to start preparing for it now to be better safe than sorry.

4 years of Bush, and the opportunity to mow down some leftist commies and Al Queda sympathizers?

Sounds like Christmas may come early this year!

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 12:53:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 12:56:06 PM EDT
[#13]
It's nice to know that 8 year olds are interested in politics.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 12:56:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 12:59:41 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Interestingly enough, when it is the RW talking about the usefulness of guns, the LW says that the government will just send F15s to drop nukes on our heads.

If the country was ever that truly divided (and I'm not convince that even now we are anywhere close to John Titor land) then the lefties would have to convince the military to side with them to get them to do the fighting.  Frankly, that would be a pretty hard sell.  The left has been making it obvious how much they hate our soldiers and sailors for decades now.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 1:00:33 PM EDT
[#16]
If the Du'ers do revolt it won't be straight up combat: they'll blow up gov. offices, banks, block freeways, etc.
Think 60's radicalism mixed with techniques learned from other "oppressed peoples", the PLO, Hamas, etc.

CKMorley
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 1:03:15 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Revolt with what???

Their cocks in their hands???

Yeah right!!!!!!

c'mon.... their cocks are in each others butts.....  get it straight (oxymoron i guess?)

mabye sporks from taco bell..?

-Roth
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 1:03:46 PM EDT
[#18]
so what? All of their welfare arses will stage a big strike and not-not go to work? Most of them that DO have jobs don't have REAL jobs anyway. They're mostly bureaucrats and union sleazes anyway
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 1:04:00 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Original message
Start a Revolution

4 years of Bush, and the opportunity to mow down some leftist commies and Al Queda sympathizers?

Sounds like Christmas may come early this year!

DO you think they will hold off long enough for me stock up on some ammo!? I need to get down to knob creek and load up.

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 1:04:44 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
If the Du'ers do revolt it won't be straight up combat: they'll blow up gov. offices, banks, block freeways, etc.
Think 60's radicalism mixed with techniques learned from other "oppressed peoples", the PLO, Hamas, etc.

CKMorley

No, that's how guerilla warfare experts would do it.

The left would show up in cut-off cargo pants with Birkenstocks and a shotgun looking to overthrow .gov.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 1:05:34 PM EDT
[#21]
please.....oh please.....please....c'mon, please step over that line so you can look like the lunatics
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 1:08:02 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 1:10:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 1:11:57 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

GmoneyOwnsAll (23 posts) Wed Sep-01-04 08:34 PM
Original message
Start a Revolution

Damn.  This guys is such a dumbass.
 So 'massive protests' equals 'civil war'?  How do they are going to fight?  Guns?  Wait a minute...they're anti-guns.  Knives?  Can't be, knives kill people, too.  Give me a f**cking break.

'Move to Canada'?  Damn typical Democrack.  When they don't have their way, the first inclination is tug their tail in their ass and run.

Or Molitov Cocktails vs. M1 Abrams!
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 1:12:51 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 1:14:08 PM EDT
[#26]
Interesting, Vote for gun control and talk of revolution, OOOkay
At least maybe now Democratic voters will see the value in combat weapons in civillian possesion.

But probably not.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 1:14:12 PM EDT
[#27]
I say....Bring it bitch!

ETA: I was reading another thread of theirs..Check this out...

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x714617

Dubya has been nothing but bad Karma!

Think about the shit that has gone down on his watch.

9/11

Space Shuttle Crash

Afghan and Iraq War

Anthrax

Cubs and Red Sox missing the WS again

Hurricane Charley

and now Hurricane Frances

The Willie brought:
Dishonor to the highest position in the world
Waco
WTC #1
USS Cole
Somalia
2 Embassy bombings
Hurricaine Andrew
The death of my dog
My divorce
Janet Reno

What is with these people? I just can't fathom their stupidity!

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 1:14:14 PM EDT
[#28]

deutsey

They got the guns, but we got the numbers

Jim Morrison

I thought it was relevant given your archaic "hippies" reference.

He may be right! Ammo check?

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 1:14:48 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
(as if they weren't revolting already...)

Original message
Start a Revolution

\

Link cold leave cold:
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x714431

DUmmy has it backwards.  Bush has converted around 15% of the Dem based (presumably because of 9/11) the Dems have captured 3% of ours.  Dem party registration is the lowest in 75 years.  They are in big trouble.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 1:16:24 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 1:23:45 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally I was gonna vote for a third party, but with all these liberals going crazy I'm voting for Bush.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 1:29:05 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

I love watching 4 yr olds rage..... This shit is hella comedy.

Thanks to you who can tolerate that drivel for bringing us such comedy.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 1:29:52 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 1:35:37 PM EDT
[#34]
OK – according to the FEC there was a turnout of 105.5 million voters – 55 million of whom did not vote for GW.

Let’s say the numbers for the ‘o4 election are roughly the same.

Now if the average Taxpayer pays, what, $7500 a year in Federal taxes and you multiply that by 55,000,000 – that’s 412.5 Billion dollars – well, now you’ve got some power.  It’s a lot easier to not pay your taxes then it is to organize an armed insurrection isn’t it?

If they’re really so miserable – let them all stop paying their Federal Taxes.  Uncle Sugar ain’t going to have IRS agents out arresting 55 million people when they’re paid $1.35 an hour now is he?  What’s he going to do - use the military?  Pull them in from overseas and screw with the oil flow?  Not a chance.  You take 400 billion away from Washington, and they’ll find a way to make you happy – and if that means kicking the sitting President out – they’ll do it.

Not happy?  Don’t pay your taxes.  Otherwise – these threats are all cheap internet babble – not worth a single penny.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 1:38:37 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 1:39:46 PM EDT
[#36]
Tagged for later reference

As soon as Blogger will let me, I'm going to add this lovely little quote to this post I wrote this morning.  It's PERFECT!

Edited to add:

Decided not to after all.  The poster has too few posts, so there's too big of a chance that he's a DU infiltrator.  Damn.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 1:42:05 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:
OK – according to the FEC there was a turnout of 105.5 million voters – 55 million of whom did not vote for GW.

Let’s say the numbers for the ‘o4 election are roughly the same.

Now if the average Taxpayer pays, what, $7500 a year in Federal taxes and you multiply that by 55,000,000 – that’s 412.5 Billion dollars – well, now you’ve got some power.  It’s a lot easier to not pay your taxes then it is to organize an armed insurrection isn’t it?

If they’re really so miserable – let them all stop paying their Federal Taxes.  Uncle Sugar ain’t going to have IRS agents out arresting 55 million people when they’re paid $1.35 an hour now is he?  What’s he going to do - use the military?  Pull them in from overseas and screw with the oil flow?  Not a chance.  You take 400 billion away from Washington, and they’ll find a way to make you happy – and if that means kicking the sitting President out – they’ll do it.

Not happy?  Don’t pay your taxes.  Otherwise – these threats are all cheap internet babble – not worth a single penny.

How many posters on DUh do you think PAY taxes??  

Don't you have to be employed to pay taxes?
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 1:42:28 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Well...

If they've got cars, drink booze, smoke, have cable TV, or use a telephone - maybe 10 or 15%
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 1:45:45 PM EDT
[#39]
Awww... isn't he cute?

- BG
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 1:45:46 PM EDT
[#40]
Canada can have 'em all. Canada will take anybody, even pukes like that guy.

Gosh...wouldn't that be nice...no more liberals to piss and moan.

We should only be so lucky.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 1:45:54 PM EDT
[#41]
Good let them move to canada
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 1:47:59 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
Do you all here believe that people are really going to just sit on their asses and let these people get away with it again? I certainly hope not. Malloy has said before he can picture a civil war started. Huge, I mean massive protests. Ill be there proudly if it happens.  

His WHOLE RANT is based on SOMEONE ELSE doing something about it.

Typical liberal - helpless.

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 1:56:37 PM EDT
[#43]
Let's dance, motherfuckers!
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 1:58:19 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well...

If they've got cars, drink booze, smoke, have cable TV, or use a telephone - maybe 10 or 15%

Yup, that 10% or 15% drive the remainder around the country in Mystery Van clones preaching the dangers of global warming.............

ETA: "Gas, grass, or ass - nobody rides for free!!!"

<whoowoo></whoowoo>
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 2:00:56 PM EDT
[#45]
Can anyone with an account they're willing to sacrifice to banning post

"Have at it guys, just remember, we're the ones with the guns"
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 2:04:15 PM EDT
[#46]
Keep this in mind i you want to try to "convert" the anti-gun lib you know.

The hides you save may be your own.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 2:05:16 PM EDT
[#47]
That poor batard needs to take another toke on his bong and settle down.  My ass is still burning from clinton but I never whimpered and cried about it.  I just figured what goes around will eventually come around.  Besides if things go bad in four years they will surely be able to field a better candidate than ferry.

I think I'm gonna have to go over there more often so I can read their bullshit its good for some laughs
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 2:07:15 PM EDT
[#48]
Someone should remind them.... WE'RE the ones with guns. They have conviently tried to take them away and dont believe in guns. As such, their "revolt" sure isnt going to make it very far is it?
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 2:08:07 PM EDT
[#49]
DU RULZ
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 2:08:13 PM EDT
[#50]
Beware of being poked in the eye with a patchouli stick.

Ban the patchouli! It's for the children!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top