Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/1/2004 8:01:30 AM EDT
Hey folks,

A little background for my question; being only 21, i have only been able to experience my ar15s and pistols in the "post ban" era (can't afford anything pre-ban).

What will i be able to purchase or modify when the AWB sunsets? Besides highcap mags for my USP, will i really by able to purchase a mac10 or striker shotgun now? and for my AR's, collapsable stocks, bayonette lugnuts, and flash suppressors?

Please inform me, so I know all my options come Sept. 13 12:01 am!

Thanks for all your help,
Santi
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:02:16 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
and for my AR's, collapsable stocks, bayonette lugnuts, and flash suppressors?

Please inform me, so I know all my options come Sept. 13 12:01 am!

Thanks for all your help,
Santi

Yes, Yes, and Yes!
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:03:12 AM EDT
[#2]
I don't think you can get a striker.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:15:52 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
What will i be able to purchase or modify when the AWB sunsets?

Purchase will not be necessary.  The streets will be flooded with them, waiting for you to pick them up.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:18:41 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
What will i be able to purchase or modify when the AWB sunsets?

Purchase will not be necessary.  The streets will be flooded with them, waiting for you to pick them up.

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:21:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Someone seriously needs to go to the mall this Christmas season wearing an AR15.com T-shirt and OPEN carrying a pistol, sit on Santa's lap, get a picture, and caption it with "Santa I want.....(various no-ban parts)"

OOOh   ARFCOM CHALLENGE!!
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:22:19 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Someone seriously needs to go to the mall this Christmas season wearing an AR15.com T-shirt and OPEN carrying a pistol, sit on Santa's lap, get a picture, and caption it with "Santa I want.....(various no-ban parts)"

Me and Hank_Rearden1 are sooo there dude.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:22:43 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Me and Hank_Rearden1 are sooo there dude.

SWEET!
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:59:32 PM EDT
[#8]
hehe, anymore input from the night ppl?
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 9:11:40 PM EDT
[#9]
You can buy a doll, a skirt, some make-up, high heeled shoes, crotchless panties....
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 9:13:34 PM EDT
[#10]
What part of Ga are you in?
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 9:14:05 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

OOOh   ARFCOM CHALLENGE!!

I cant open carry.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 10:58:50 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
You can buy a doll, a skirt, some make-up, high heeled shoes, crotchless panties....

You Crazy
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top