Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/1/2004 5:14:37 AM EDT
Israel may well take off the gloves after the latest attack, I would expect to see something along the lines of what happened to Black September after the Munich Massacre… all dead.  More interesting is Israels direct finger pointing at Syria, this could become a 'hot' confrontation very easily.……

Andy

Israel has vowed to hit Hamas leaders "wherever they are" and accelerate work on its West Bank barrier after the deadliest suicide bombings for months.

Soldiers have already destroyed the houses of the two Palestinians named as perpetrators of the attack.
Sixteen people were killed by the two bombers in near-simultaneous explosions on buses in Beersheba, southern Israel.
Militant group Hamas said it was behind the attack to avenge the assassination of two of its leaders.

Correspondents say that, since the deaths of Ahmed Yassin and Abdel Aziz al-Rantissi in March and April, Israel had put on hold further killings of high-echelon Hamas figures.

"The policy now is to hit Hamas leaders wherever they are," a senior security source is quoted as saying on Wednesday.

Israeli officials are pointing the finger of blame at Syria, where Hamas political chief Khaled Meshaal has since emerged as the movement's undisputed leader.

The local leaders in Gaza, Mahmoud al-Zahhar and Ismail Haniyeh, have gone underground since the Yassin and Rantissi assassinations.

Demolition

Israeli forces closed off Hebron overnight and blew up the home of Ahmed Qawasmeh, 22, one of the bombers who struck in Beersheba.

It was the first time Beersheba has been hit by bombers
They also partially demolished the house of the second suicide bomber, Nassem Jabari, also 22.
Israeli military sources said soldiers were conducting searches in the city.

The Palestinian Authority has condemned the attacks - the first suicide bombings in Israel since March.
But in Gaza, thousands of Hamas supporters celebrated, saying their slain leaders could "now rest in peace".

Suicide bombers have killed hundreds of people in Israel since the start of the of the Palestinian uprising nearly four years ago. It has become a standard Israeli tactic in the wake of a suicide bombing to destroy the bombers' homes.

Controversial barrier

Tuesday's attacks shattered a period of relative calm inside Israel, which officials put down to the construction of the West Bank barrier and repeated attacks against militant groups.

Prime Minister Ariel Sharon called a late-night security meeting after the bombings.
His chief spokesman, Ranaan Gissin, is quoted as saying that work on the southern part of the West Bank barrier will now be speeded up.

"If there was a fence in that area, it would have been much harder to get into Beersheba from Hebron," Mr Gissin is quoted as saying to the AFP news agency.

The Israeli government has come in for heavy criticism over the barrier's route, with the International Court of Justice ruling that parts built on occupied land are illegal and should be torn down.

Sources close to Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat said the Israelis had been looking for excuse to continue with the construction.

Mr Arafat condemned the attack, saying operations that targeted Israeli civilians were against "the Palestinian national interest".

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/3617932.stm
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 5:45:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Get some.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 5:48:15 AM EDT
[#2]
You can only take so much. Good for them.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 6:02:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 6:09:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Please.

They can't defend their own country without US $$$$.

"Global."

Yeah, right.

SOMEONE must be running for  re-eelction over there.

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 6:13:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Israel Rocks
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 6:14:27 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Israel Rocks

But the US pays the piper.

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 6:14:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Global = Syria, Bekaa valley (Lebanon), your 7-11 on the corner, taxi driver on 42nd street, etc...
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 6:15:28 AM EDT
[#8]
My administration has always supported Israel.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 6:15:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 6:15:43 AM EDT
[#10]
If Isreal starts attacking Syria, then the entire middle east will erupt into war.

It's been building for for some time now. We've been heading in that direction, Isreal has been heading in that direction and Islam has been heading in that direction.

Let's get it over with!
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 6:17:04 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
From the 'HAMAS' wing of the AR15.com Board!

Eric The(Sheesh!)Hun

If you got something to say, old boy, say it!!!!!

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 6:18:48 AM EDT
[#12]
No matter what you say we need them over there, like it or not.  A while back I wasn't so fond of the jews but after a few years of listening about the muslims and what they are doing and how they are treating others over there my perspective has changed.  In every religion there are good and there are bad people to be found inside of it, but it seems that islam has a much higher population of bad than good.  If someone in your religion is murdering others and supporting terrorism,  those who do not stand up and confront the evil-do-ers might as well be the same ones doing the murdering, bombing, etc...  They are going to sit there with thier mouths shut for too long, because it is when, not if, something big happens,  another 9/11 or even worse, then they will be treated no different than the ones who have committed the crime.

It's going to be a sad day for the muslims over here who have not stood up and not denounced what is going on because when something does go down, they're going to be some of the first to suffer.  They'll see what a pissed off American can really be about.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 6:19:57 AM EDT
[#13]
I knew some people who have never liked Jews and bought into all the stupid crap people say about them.  They control the money, run the world, blah, blah, blah.  Well when 9-11 happened and everyone was wondering who was behind this (I mean the first few min. after) I said to these people "One thing is for sure.  It was not Israel."  I think a case could be made for them being our strongest supporter.  Every penny that we spend there is well worth it.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 6:20:36 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
If Isreal starts attacking Syria, then the entire middle east will erupt into war.

It's been building for for some time now. We've been heading in that direction, Isreal has been heading in that direction and Islam has been heading in that direction.

Let's get it over with!

If that were the case, I would confidently place every single cent I own on Israel winning that fight, and I woudl be happy to give odds on it.

It wouldn't even really be a fight, rout is more the word that comes to mind.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 6:20:48 AM EDT
[#15]
The USA should help them

We pledged to fight terrorism, anywhere, anytime.

Let's do it.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 6:20:50 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 6:20:55 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 6:22:05 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 6:22:41 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 6:24:07 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Eric The(Sheesh!)Hun

Thanks, but my views are well know on this Board.

So you are in a slimy lawyeresque way calling me Hamas??

I recall once I cast aspersions on your patriotism. Your rightly called me on it, and I apologized.

How about you don't call me Hamas, and I won't call you treasonous, with dual loyalties?

Edited to remove name - garandman, you know better than that!
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 6:25:42 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Let's get it over with!

I bet the Russian would want a piece of that action too.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 6:26:25 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
For an intelligent man you truly do not understand what we were paying for.  The Israelis could do quite well without our help.  We however chose to pay them NOT to kill the jordanian exiles and to try to tollerate them.  Without our $$$ they would have forcefully evicted them years ago.

IF that were true, we could ALL be happy. No more US $$$$, and Israel finishes the deal.

However, the Israel sycophants vassilate back and forth between it is our DUTY to support Israel against the evil hordes, and we are paying them NOT to kill terrorsits.

Pick a side.

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 6:27:24 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 6:29:37 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Please.

They can't defend their own country without US $$$$.

"Global."

Yeah, right.

SOMEONE must be running for  re-eelction over there.

Then I suggest more US $$$$
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 6:30:27 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 6:34:51 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
No, not at all, dear boy!

That's why I put the word 'HAMAS' in quotes!  

Yeah, right Eric.

Besides, the real HAMAS are not enemies of the United States.

Nor are they real enemies of Christ.

Right, garandman?

Eric The(Well,Right ?)Hun

No, they are evil, murderous, dregs of humanity. But they have NEVER made over attacks against anyone but Israel, to my knowledge, and I FULLY support Israel killing them. With extreme prejudice. In fact, it MIGHT be a good idea for Israel to RETURN TO JEHOVAH in prayer requesting His assitance, rather than taking US tax dollars.

I just find it interesting which part of my post you chose NOT to address, and edit out, given your history of verbose, plaguingly long and fastidious responses.

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 6:35:07 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 6:35:46 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Pick a side.

Isreal and US vs. all takers.

Next topic.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 6:36:04 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Let's get it over with!

If that were the case, I would confidently place every single cent I own on Israel winning that fight, and I woudl be happy to give odds on it.

It wouldn't even really be a fight, rout is more the word that comes to mind.

agreed, but i'm not sure it will go quite that far. i believe the leaders of egypt, jordan, etc.... have learned their lessons about fucking with Israel, that is not to say though, that the islamic fascists couldn't overthrow or put enough pressure on them to do something stupid.
with all that said, I say Go Israel! less talk, more ass kicking!
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 6:36:57 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

[Edited: Do NOT put my name in one of your POSTS!]

That's real cool - you get to both post and edit other people posts. Cushy little deal for you.

If you have the stones to call me Hamas, you should have the stones to let your name be associated with your defamation of charachter.

Lawyer.

My name is Mark Kozak, I live in Roebuck, SC and I support this post.

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 6:45:14 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 6:49:34 AM EDT
[#32]
Bring it on!
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 7:00:26 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Eric The(Sheesh!)Hun

Thanks, but my views are well know on this Board.

So you are in a slimy lawyeresque way calling me Hamas??

I recall once I cast aspersions on your patriotism. Your rightly called me on it, and I apologized.

How about you don't call me Hamas, and I won't call you treasonous, with dual loyalties?

Edited to remove name - garandman, you know better than that!

Eric, if you are going to take part in a debate, then do so, but do not edit another members posts.  It smacks of really bad form.  Pass it off to another mod, or lock the thing, but don't do this.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 7:02:02 AM EDT
[#34]
The US just let out on bail a top level HAMAS money guy on monday. He was caught filming the Bay bridge tunnel a week ago . The tunnel police saw him filming the bridge and tunnel and called the real cops . The cops stopped his van and ran his ID he had outstanding warrants so they popped his ass to jail. I suspect they let him out on bail to see what he does and who he contacts.

HAMAS is ready to strike US soil and we should help those who would do our bidding.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 7:02:40 AM EDT
[#35]
[EDITED - DO NOT USE MY NAME, AGAIN!]

If you are gonna defame my charachter, you should have the integrity to have your name associated with your statements.

My name is Mark kozak, I live in Roebuck, SC and I support this psot.

EDITED TO ADD - You may post your name, address, whatever, BUT NOT MINE.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 7:10:49 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 7:13:55 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
I can't find another Mod in sufficient time to protect my name. Sorry!

n

How cushy the mod gets to defame my name while simultaneously protecting his own.

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 7:15:26 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

n

How cushy the mod gets to defame my name while simultaneously protecting his own.

Actually, he defamed your user name, not your actual name.

Big difference.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 7:17:26 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 7:20:55 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

You may say whatever manner of evil that you wish about 'Eric The Hun.'

>]:)]

Actually, NO, you whined about that too. I once questioned your patriotism.

You had an internet anuerism.

I apoloized, promising not to do  it again.

Then you call me Hamas.

And you claim that's OK. Typical double standard.

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 7:23:20 AM EDT
[#41]
This is great news, I'm glad they're going to end this.

If this turned out to be WWIII, I would enlist ASAP.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 7:24:05 AM EDT
[#42]
I think my tax money spent killing Islamic terrorists is money well spent.

I hope this means Israel will start taking out charity infrastructures in foreign countries.  Hopefully with bombs in offices and selected assassinations.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 7:24:21 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 7:27:18 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Big difference.

I was raised to beleive ANY defamation of another peson was something I should NOT do from BEHIND a mask.

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 7:27:22 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

n

Big difference.

+1

For what it's worth, Ilikelegs real name is:

Cecil P. Pettigrew
1919 GirlieMan Way
Pooter, TX

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 7:28:06 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 7:31:42 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
Posted By hielo:

Eric, if you are going to take part in a debate, then do so, but do not edit another members posts.  It smacks of really bad form.  Pass it off to another mod, or lock the thing, but don't do this.

Ordinarily, someone who posts such stuff gets their account locked.

This is the Internet, after all, and should NOT interfere with the real world.

If garandman had posted your real name and address, I would have 'edited it out' immediately!

NOT after having gone to find another Mod to agree with removing the information!

Sorry, but that is the way I think it should be handled.

Eric The(PrivateMattersShouldBeKeptPrivate)Hun

Nope I disagree.  If you felt there was a violation of the COC, you really only have two choices, lock the message and move it over into the mod forum or have nother mod edit the message.  By editing the message yourself, you stepped over the bounds.  Simply apoligize to Garandman via IM and decide not to do it again.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 7:34:41 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
You wish to take it to a personal level, and I don't.

You wish to have it both ways.

You had a cow once when I questioned ETH's patriotism - a freakin internet aneurism.

Now you can call me Hamas, and I'm just supposed to consider that normal.

Right.

And then stand by as a Mod you violate the Code of Conduct with personal insults and free wheeling editing of my psots.

RIght.

Be   a man. Do what you do in the full light of day, with your REAL name, NOT your internet persona.

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 7:36:59 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 7:40:12 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
At what point in any of those arguments and name calling sessions did the hun publish for the world to see, your real name???? He certainly has it and your contact information, as do I, but I would never never no matter what you called me, put it on the net without your permission.

You miss the point.

ETH can defame my screen charachter, but I cannot cast aspersions on his. Or he ahs a freakin cow.

Its the double standard that is at issue. Its his vilations of teh CoC as A MODERATOR,. And his free editing of my posts.

Why is he SO afraid of his own name? I'm PROUD of mine.

And besides, EVERY internet personal has a human being behind it. And THIS human being will NOT be associated with such evil as Hamas.

What he said crossed the line, and you know it. Its self-evident.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top