Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/1/2004 2:06:12 AM EDT
the ministry of this "peaceful" religion continues...

www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,131060,00.html
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 2:09:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Of all the countries other than us, Russia would be the last one I would want to piss off.  They don't play by the same rules as everyone else.  Its going to be ugly for someone. My God be with those hostages.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 2:13:21 AM EDT
[#2]
The Russians are getting it worse than anyone else, excpet maybe the Israelis.  Muslim terrorism will be the force that unifes the US and Russia into strong allies.  I fear that it will be the US, the Russians, the UK and Israel against much of the rest of the world.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 2:18:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 2:20:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Even the French now are starting to get bitch-slapped by those cowards.  You know Kerry is dreading anything more happening, especially to the Germans - why?  Because his entire Terror strategy is based on "We need to get the UN and France and Germany involved, and all terrorism will end!" - but what is happening?  Even without these countries linked up with us, they are still getting attacked by terrorists.  That will show people that Bush's approach to these fuckers is the only way to go.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 2:44:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 2:59:36 AM EDT
[#6]
This Islamofascist terrorism is going to get uglier before we shove it back into the box.  

The sad thing is that it will have to get worse before people are willing to face what needs to be done.

"Those who fail refuse to learn from history..."
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 3:05:08 AM EDT
[#7]
A school......... These scumbag fothermuckers actually attacked a SCHOOL!

God be with the kids and their families!

.....and may something unspeakable fall upon the heads of these ambassadors of the ROP. May it be violent and particularly unpleasant!
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 3:06:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Send in the Fentanyl.  Only this time have some Narcan on hand.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 3:21:02 AM EDT
[#9]
I hope there is a peaceful ending to this..... for the Russians.
As for the Hostage takers, I hope they turn 'em into swiss cheese!
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 3:39:23 AM EDT
[#10]
Dupe http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=269711
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top