Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/31/2004 5:29:34 PM EDT
I have to do a group project (hate these things) on the Urinary System in my Rad class.  It is supposed to be about 30 minutes long, and they want it to be relatively humorous.

We can do pretty much anything, as long as we get the basics across of the way the Urinary system functions.  Suggestions were some sort of movie about it, a play, games and quizes, etc.

One of my ideas for our group was towards the end doing a Pictionary-like game for prizes.

But I'm open to humorous ideas from you guys - I mean, come on!  It's the URINARY system - my wife thought a 1950's style "Hi, I'm Troy McClure" type scientific films would be funny.

What do you guys think?
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 5:31:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Can I be Dick?
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 5:37:44 PM EDT
[#2]
ROFL
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 5:41:25 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm gonna suggest against any demonstrations.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 5:43:23 PM EDT
[#4]
When I was taking a pathophysiology class I did a presentation on Esophagogastroduodenoscopy(EGD) and its use in treating gastric bleeds.   As I presented the medical information I had a sub story with pictures featuring "Bill the Cat" from Bloom County and his admission to the hospital for an alcholic induced GI bleed.   The class loved it.

Maybe you could do some type of skit/show on the side as you present the information. You could get one of the group to be a patient and use balloons full of water to simulate the bladder and squirt another member of the group as they demostrate putting a foley in.  You could also have a guy who drank too much and have his balloon bladder explode.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 5:43:53 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I'm gonna suggest against any demonstrations.

Seeing who could piss on the ceiling might work.

- CD
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 5:45:24 PM EDT
[#6]
You could do a comparison between someone who has to pee a lot and someone who doesn't.  

Title it "Peeless Envy".

I know, that's bad.  I'll put myself in the corner now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top